British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I am not talking about him riding, His sheer presence will inspire the Panthers riders and strike fear into the hearts of the Lynn riders.

Well thats not happened often with all that hay fever

So why did he take a photo with me at the Showground after the meeting?

Surely he would have just gone home straight away and not taken photo's with other fans?

To use as evidence for stalking

Back to the rest of the team, for me Stead is gonna be the bargain of the season. He'll be getting regular rides d/up with Sheffield so should be sharp for his Stars matches. I can only see him going one way, and its not down...it'll be close between him and Mads for the 3rd heat leader spot all season

Edited by kelvinht

I am not talking about him riding, His sheer presence will inspire the Panthers riders and strike fear into the hearts of the Lynn riders.

Has MJJ had talks with Coventry ?

Back to the rest of the team, for me Stead is gonna be the bargain of the season. He'll be getting regular rides d/up with Sheffield so should be sharp for his Stars matches. I can only see him going one way, and its not down...it'll be close between him and Mads for the 3rd heat leader spot all season

I do hope so - after 2 poor seasons. His home performances will be consistent but his away form is the concern. I hope the Steady we saw in the play off finals is the one who continues into next season and I would expect his DU with Sheffield to keep him sharper. Sorry to see him move on as I agree that his average should easily rise next season.

You've got a bargain there :t:

• Like 1

Stead is on a bargain average . only for the six year in a row and no doubt he will be at the start of next season as well .

• Like 1

To gather evidence for a stalking case?

That just cracked me up

Lynn may have to be cute with their riding order. Mads and Steady together may be a no no. Both vying for the same bit of shale.

Has MJJ had talks with Coventry ?

No.

If MJJ rides in the UK, It will be for the club that is in his heart, He isn't like Niels that chases the next big pay cheque after learning his trade at Peterborough.

No.

If MJJ rides in the UK, It will be for the club that is in his heart, He isn't like Niels that chases the next big pay cheque after learning his trade at Peterborough.

get your facts right Niels first rode for the STARS not the Pussycats if he learnt his trade anywhere it was the year he spent at Newport in the PL .

get your facts right Niels first rode for the STARS not the Pussycats if he learnt his trade anywhere it was the year he spent at Newport in the PL .

No, He became a heat-leader at Peterborough.

Kings Lynn just waved a big fat cheque at him.

No, He became a heat-leader at Peterborough.

Kings Lynn just waved a big fat cheque at him.

he became a true No 1 at Kings Lynn I suggest you read his interview on the speedway GP website it might just burst your bubble though .

Once you put money into somebody's mind, You can gain any tune from him.

Look at what happened to CM Punk, Once a rebel heel wrestler but now a WWE PG Era puppet.

Once you put money into somebody's mind, You can gain any tune from him.

Look at what happened to CM Punk, Once a rebel heel wrestler but now a WWE PG Era puppet.

but wasn't it you that said Rick has money bought a new Roller - Puk will be at the Showground if Rick wants him so has cheque book speedway dried up at Pboro ?

• Like 1

Panthers have never played cheque book speedway, A financially successful business man like Rick Frost doesn't become a millionaire through luck, He is a shrewd businessmen and like all businessmen, He is very financially prudent.

If we played cheque book speedway, I doubt Allen,Monberg,Lasse and Rene Bach would be anywhere near a Panthers side.