British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I don't want Niels anyway, We can't afford any SGP riders asking for silly money

We need hungary riders aiming to get into the GP's like Linus,MJJ,THJ? and Kenneth.

Are there any Hungarians riding in the Elite League???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We need hungary riders aiming to get into the GP's like Linus,MJJ,THJ?

Ah, I see. József Tabaka it is then.

Judging by the technical level of your posting, This leads me to assumptions about your intelligence.

No surprise Niels gave you the P45.

Pmsl!

Very pleased with the team, great banter between Rory and Buster, loved the comment to Rory " we are filling the holes with hardcore to make you feel at home" I thought Rob Lyon came across very well. His disappointment especially critical of Magic last season was an eye opener.

Lots of optimism from the management over Niels as the saying goes 'Niels loves Kings Lynn and Kings Lynn loves Niels'

Roll on March!

Not Jozsef Tobaka.

Riders like THJ, A loyal rider who puts his club above money.

Turning down hundreds and thousands of pounds to ride in the Polish Elite League and instead riding in the UK's equivalent of the Premier League over in Poland and staying loyal to the relegated Gdansk, We need more riders like THJ, Not club hoppers like Niels who are chasing the £££

I don't want Niels anyway, We can't afford any SGP riders asking for silly money

We need hungary riders aiming to get into the GP's like Linus,MJJ,THJ? and Kenneth.

Which one of those comes from "Hungary?" :party:

And to think i didn't believe those people that think you are stupid!!!

Judging by the technical level of your posting, This leads me to assumptions about your intelligence.

No surprise Niels gave you the P45.

So now you know he gave me a P45???

Think i need to be introduced to you, as you truly must know everything!!!!!

I used to help young riders when they first came over at my own expense, to allow them to be able to afford to compete in the sport.

Speedway needs people who help youngsters, and believe me it cost me, and several others no doubt, a lot of money in lost wages, travelling, etc., to help people like Puk, and yes, it was totally my choice.

Its because of people like you that volunteers give up, backstabbing on forums, etc.

And let me tell you, if you want to question my intelligence, pm me, and we can meet up at a match next season, you can grow a pair, and question me to my face!

Edited by MuttCutz
  • Like 4

Not Jozsef Tobaka.

Riders like THJ, A loyal rider who puts his club above money.

Turning down hundreds and thousands of pounds to ride in the Polish Elite League and instead riding in the UK's equivalent of the Premier League over in Poland and staying loyal to the relegated Gdansk, We need more riders like THJ, Not club hoppers like Niels who are chasing the £££

THJ loyal!!! Loyal to his back pocket, Niels is loyal to a club that has treated him well and his scores since he has been at Kings Lynn have re paid the faith

I think that's a whoosh!

Someone is taking the pee and jjr is getting plenty of bites, Hungarians included.

And let me tell you, if you want to question my intelligence, pm me, and we can meet up at a match next season, you can grow a pair, and question me to my face!

You'll be waiting a very long time... Kris/Kristina likes to remain behind their smokescreen!

More chance of seeing me and I live the opposite side of the world and support Coventry :rofl::blink:

• Like 2

Why doesn't everyone ignore the ramblings of JJR, then he'll/she'll disappear? :) Seems to me people love the banter with him/her!!!!

Why doesn't everyone ignore the ramblings of JJR, then he'll/she'll disappear? :) Seems to me people love the banter with him/her!!!!

I think his/her posts add a bit of entertainment value - bit like watching a 3 year old paint - they can see what's in the picture they have painted, but to grown-ups it all a bit of a mess. Or is that taking the Picasso.

• Like 3