British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Fancy a mince pie?

You are too kind.

But i need to start getting fit again.

How are you supposed to keep up with all his aliases.

Steve "covert ops" brum keeps us all up to date.

• Like 1

Steve "covert ops" brum keeps us all up to date.

talking of KKS type posters, nice of you to contribute...... not a lot.

internetman saying people are hypocrites and change there mind from one day to the next!!! lol!!! look a bit closer to home and some poole fans on here!!!!! (strongest team swindon/only lost league due to injuries!)

you want hypocrites then your club has the majority

unwanted self forum monitor.

Yes of course I am unwanted by you because I occasionally expose a boring troll and hypocrite for what he really is. :wink:

I know I have my critics on here but if I was as unpopular as you then I really would have a look in the mirror.......But that's not for you though is it stevebrum - as we sadly find out on a daily basis with the dross you spout out.

internetman saying people are hypocrites and change there mind from one day to the next!!! lol!!! look a bit closer to home and some poole fans on here!!!!! (strongest team swindon/only lost league due to injuries!)

you want hypocrites then your club has the majority

Another Gavan classic!....Just like stevebrum you are only known on here for all the wrong reasons. Try changing the record Gavan and we might actually start to laugh with you rather than at you.

You are too kind.

But i need to start getting fit again.

Might I suggest you start with your head :lol:

Edited by internetman
  • Like 1

how is it a classic!! you accuse people of being hypocrites yet mr shovlar is the biggest on the forum!!! anyways this is a kings lynn thread the 2013 elite league champions to be

Edited by Gavan

how is it a classic!! you accuse people of being hypocrites yet mr shovlar is the biggest on the forum!!! anyways this is a kings lynn thread the 2013 elite league champions to be

Posted Today, 11:08 AM BY GAVAN ON THE KINGS LYNN THREAD!

"internetman saying people are hypocrites and change there mind from one day to the next!!! lol!!! look a bit closer to home and some poole fans on here!!!!! (strongest team swindon/only lost league due to injuries!)

you want hypocrites then your club has the majority "

You don't exactly think on your feet do you Gavan!......By the way, how is the team building going on at the team you claim to support : IPSWICH!?

Posted Today, 11:08 AM BY GAVAN ON THE KINGS LYNN THREAD!

"internetman saying people are hypocrites and change there mind from one day to the next!!! lol!!! look a bit closer to home and some poole fans on here!!!!! (strongest team swindon/only lost league due to injuries!)

you want hypocrites then your club has the majority "

You don't exactly think on your feet do you Gavan!......By the way, how is the team building going on at the team you claim to support : IPSWICH!?

You can be my pal as well if you want Internetman

?????????????????? whats my club got to do with this?

im an ipswich fan we cant build a decent premier league side let alone be in the elite!

just because im an ipswich fan does that mean because we are lynns rivals am i not allowed to think they are the best team

?????????????????? whats my club got to do with this?

im an ipswich fan we cant build a decent premier league side let alone be in the elite!

just because im an ipswich fan does that mean because we are lynns rivals am i not allowed to think they are the best team

How can they be the best team, with only 6 riders??!!

Yes of course I am unwanted by you because I occasionally expose a boring troll and hypocrite for what he really is. :wink:

I know I have my critics on here but if I was as unpopular as you then I really would have a look in the mirror.

:rofl: :rofl:

It thinks he is more popular. Aaaaaah.

My mirror is fine, maybe yours is a little cracked.

Anyway as you never have anything to say but insults i will put you on the list where you belong. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :t:

:rofl: :rofl:

It thinks he is more popular. Aaaaaah.

My mirror is fine, maybe yours is a little cracked.

Anyway as you never have anything to say but insults i will put you on the list where you belong. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :t:

Even by your own low standards, that comeback is appalling.

It's strange how your ignore list is getting bigger by the day ( or so you keep telling us? :lol: ) Do you think people are trying to tell you something steve!?

Cue yet another mind-numbing one liner reply from Mr Personality's well used reference book. And then you will leave here and go onto another thread attempting to defend yourself against posters who dislike another patronising message left by you.

Edited by internetman
  • Like 4