British Speedway Forum

It needs someone to be put in charge of this league with some common sense ,,and will not let this qualification farce happen again next season..

Fair point but is there any reason why Rye House didnt run on Monday,Tuesday or last night against Stoke?? you could argue that everyone new the Playoff cut off date was last night yet they had 4 nights since Saturday to do the Stoke fixture??

Has anyone from the Rye NL team asked this to Len??

Or is it a case,like i fear,that he,along with others blow there balls of with NL and he doesnt want anymore fixtures???

Got to feel for Rye House,i reckon they would have beaton Stoke on saturday but hey ho,Morrish and Dudley wanted Stoke at Home this tuesday so he wasnt going to extend it any longer

Are you really suggesting that Dudley in some way are responsible for the cut-off dates?

It needs someone to be put in charge of this league with some common sense ,,and will not let this qualification farce happen again next season..

mr.morrish was announcing at birmingham last night, so obviously he was far too busy to sort out trivial NL matters! :wink:

Are you really suggesting that Dudley in some way are responsible for the cut-off dates?

yes i am

• Like 1

Funny its all worked out nicely for the stand alone clubs..... :cheers::D

Edited by waco

Oh dear. Another blame everything on Dudley thread could be about to take off.

I'm presuming this is a tongue in cheek comment.

If we had been desperate to squeeze a fixture in I could understand it to some extent but Dudley have been sitting at the top of the League for a considerable time now and, let's face it, we haven't exactly struggled against Rye House and I.O.W this year.

Looking forward to a great end to a highly successful season. Any clashes with Mildenhall could be classics.

It's good to be back.

Except Buxton!

Except Buxton!

Granted,, but then Buxton have not been in contention this season ,,we can only hope that things work out,, so that they are at least running next year

Got to feel for Rye House,i reckon they would have beaton Stoke on saturday but hey ho,Morrish and Dudley wanted Stoke at Home this tuesday so he wasnt going to extend it any longer

yes i am

In what way are Dudley responsible ?

Edited by martin_t

I've seen plenty of rubbish on here about what Dudley is responsible for, but this is 24 carat stuff. If Dudley ever goes PL, I wonder who you are going to blame then for everything that is wrong with NL speedway?

In what way are Dudley responsible ?

For existing !

If they go PL it will be their fault because they did !

It's also Dudleys fault its rained so much this , can't you see that ?

Everything in the world is their fault ! Full stop .

• Like 2

For existing !

If they go PL it will be their fault because they did !

It's also Dudleys fault its rained so much this , can't you see that ?

Everything in the world is their fault ! Full stop .

I'm beginning to think you're right that everything is our fault from third world poverty to Kate Middletons recent problems with the press.
  • Like 1

I'm about to play football and it's raining. Why didn't Dudley make it dry, but cool?

• Like 1

Not sure now whether it is Dudleys fault, could be Matt Fords fault or anyone else that gets off their arse and makes it happen.