British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick Bandits 2013

Sounds Christmassy: Eat, drink and Macmerry!

Thats is what they do :P:D

It may interest you to learn Macmerry is in Tranents cluster area :P so it's kind of part of Tranent

It may interest you to learn Macmerry is in Tranents cluster area :P so it's kind of part of Tranent

Try telling THAT to someone from Macmerry :P:D:cheers:

Dont tell me,someones told you who our new sponsor is to be.

The windiest holes do indeed make the most noise.

:t:

It's nickname is The Blast. Ask any Belter Fae Turnent!

From that i hear i think theres good news coming very soon more great work from our promotion

From that i hear i think theres good news coming very soon more great work from our promotion

Finally somebody actually getting back.on topic!

Finally somebody actually getting back.on topic!

What news did he reveal then to get us back on topic :blink: Its like the Secret Service in the Borders .everybody wants to tell everybody they are "in the know" Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

What news did he reveal then to get us back on topic :blink: Its like the Secret Service in the Borders .everybody wants to tell everybody they are "in the know"

The poster talked about the possibility of a new sponsor for 2013

I will ask a speedwayish question. Anyone think there is a possibility that either Bellego or Wethers could have a spell at reserve next season (and I am not asking that as I expect their own performances to decline)….win/win either way if they don’t IMO.

Edited by wjm
  • Like 3

I think that wjm... Because we've got Nicki on such a steal there is every possibility that one of our current top 5 could end up there... Any other team should perish that thought :-D

• Like 2

the sponsor name will be told soon but hi ho i just waffle

Edited by col24
  • Like 1

Anyone know what gp riders are doing ben fund meeting? Heard there's 6 :)

the sponsor name will be told soon but hi ho i just waffle

Having spoken to one of the club owners yesterday i can confirm that you are talking your usual load of crap, they are still in talks but a long way from anything being confirmed, and they are still exploring every avenue FACT!

Having spoken to one of the club owners yesterday i can confirm that you are talking your usual load of crap, they are still in talks but a long way from anything being confirmed, and they are still exploring every avenue FACT!

he got the team right

• Like 1

If he does know it though robin, it ain't right that he comes on to the forum proclaiming to know it! It will be announced when everything is dotted and signed... Why people can't just be patient is beyond me!

• Like 2

If he does know it though robin, it ain't right that he comes on to the forum proclaiming to know it! It will be announced when everything is dotted and signed... Why people can't just be patient is beyond me!

Probably because its the internet......

• Like 1