British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Know

Hans Andersen

Shameful ? Well indeed it may be but i think i have made my point.

If you had given someone hundreds of thousounds of pounds which is not peanuts in speedway terms and then they ripped you off wouuld you be happy ? its not just the fuel issue that was the iceing on the cake.

Also would you wait 3 years ? His excuss was he didnt have it but then on his twitter he is buying this and that and going on holiday but does not have the money to pay you back !

i didnt want to take him to court, all the way along he was emailed and texed what was happening and he never replied to any of them.

I put this on here to show people he is not the shining star and lovely chap you all think he may be.

END OF.

No you've put it on here to be-little him, like a public execution....have some morals and rise above it...you could have won your case and walked away with your head held high..... 2 wrongs don't make a right...you've got it sorted so why resort to this??... But well done anyway if it makes you happy, :)
  • Like 2

If you had given someone thousands of tax deductible pounds which is not peanuts in speedway terms and then they ripped you off wouuld you be happy ? its not just the fuel issue that was the iceing on the cake.

Also would you wait 3 years ? His excuss was he didnt have it but then on his twitter he is buying this and that and going on holiday but does not have the money to pay you back !

i didnt want to take him to court, all the way along he was emailed and texed what was happening and he never replied to any of them.

I put this on here to show people he is not the shining star and lovely chap you all think he may be.

END OF.

Edited for accuracy.

Edited by bigcatdiary

Edited for accuracy.

Edited for accuracy by he who knows what he had.

1. Had nearley 100 k in vans.

2. fuel and insurance for 8 odd years.

3. engines and spares in early years and world cup.

4. all clothing and hats for years.

5. money.

6. win bonus.

7. free company phone and bill.

8. plus loads of other odds and sods.

if you knew anything about business you would know it is not 100% tax deductable and you also have to have the money in the first place to spend.

Did you not have something to do with ASL fright, PBORO and OXFORD speedway which all went belly up and riders not paid. I also heard from the bsi the world cup ASL sponsored was never paid for.

I was not going to post on this subject anymore but thought i had to with your comment.I have all the CONTRACTS and recipts to prove my statement you dont. Wonder if it was all declared on the tax returns ? :-)

subject now closed.

6. win bonus.

That must have cost you a lot in 2006

And by the way I am not who you think I am.

If you had given someone hundreds of thousounds of pounds which is not peanuts in speedway terms and then they ripped you off wouuld you be happy ? its not just the fuel issue that was the iceing on the cake.

END OF.

Well said The Know

end of, i have said my bit.

END OF

subject now closed.

LOL cant wait for your next installment.

Edited by marky

LOL cant wait for your next installment.

Hans and The Know, together again for SGP 2014. :approve:

Gutted for Hans, I really hoped he'd qualify. Also my feelings go toward the know as well, I sort of know how he must think of Hans at the moment. Been there, just that the number of zeros in the total dont quite match in our cases. :lol: But hey, it's the thought that counts, you give what you can. ;)

Well said The Know

Exacltly,there is so much rumour and gossip on here that isnt true,but when someone tells us the truth,with an insight to what a rider gets in way of sponsorship and how he acts with it!!! people still get upset!!.As far as i am concerned if its fact and of interest to speedway fans nothing could be better then having true facts from someone like "the know"

• Like 2

Exacltly,there is so much rumour and gossip on here that isnt true,but when someone tells us the truth,with an insight to what a rider gets in way of sponsorship and how he acts with it!!! people still get upset!!.As far as i am concerned if its fact and of interest to speedway fans nothing could be better then having true facts from someone like "the know"

Of course thats assuming "The Know" is telling the truth in what he has said.

Andersen hasnt provided his version of events on here and I will wager it does differ somewhat from "The Know" version

The Truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

This is second time in two days that i have read this kind of post ..just because someone puts there side of a story up does not mean it is the truth or indeed fact .

• Like 1

Because he needs to be shown for the person he is.

And your showing yourself for the person you are...a blabber whose up his own backside

• Like 1

This is second time in two days that i have read this kind of post ..just because someone puts there side of a story up does not mean it is the truth or indeed fact .

100% agree with you,but when it comes from someone who has given sponsorship for years why after he wins the case would he not tell the truth.There might be a bit of bad taste between the two which has led to this coming out,but if Hans does tell his side of things and has facts or he is going to appeal,ill take back what i just said and see what happens.

• Like 1

Andersen hasnt provided his version of events on here and I will wager it does differ somewhat from "The Know" version

Well, a CCJ appears to suggest otherwise... :blink:

Well, a CCJ appears to suggest otherwise... :blink:

Doesnt necessarily prove it one way or the other, CCJ have been known to be wrong.

Doesnt necessarily prove it one way or the other, CCJ have been known to be wrong.

Have you ever considered getting your head from up Hans ass :lol:

I mean even Mr Cool Freddie Lindgren suggested he was a "winker" last night after a hard first turn left him in his now customary position :approve:

Hans Andersen moaning about hard riding, kettle teapot black comes to mind :D

If somebody owed me that kind of money I would put his firkin name on every billboard in town, take take take is all he is about :neutral: