British Speedway Forum

Yes I think Coventry would have the better deal with that swap if it happened.

We would have a rider that can gate and make a super captain

Yes I think Coventry would have the better deal with that swap if it happened.

We would have a rider that can gate and make a super captain

am i missing something here swindon have nothing to swap
  • Like 2

am i missing something here swindon have nothing to swap

:D

Strong rumours that harris & hans are swapping and yet most swindon fans want to keep hans & alot of cov fans want Harris

Your in cloud cuckoo land if you think Andersen is going to ride for a Horton again, not a bloody chance.

• Like 1

Atleast we had the last laugh. :cheers:

Yes you were runners up! Can't remember you laughing about that, thought it was more like tears!

Yes you were runners up! Can't remember you laughing about that, thought it was more like tears!

You might find noggin was laughing, or at least a very broad smile - he's a Swindon fan :drink:

• Like 1

I cannot believe that the Swindon promotion would see Bomber as No 1 material.

Up until this season he has been very good round The Abbey but as people have already pointed out his trapping is poor. I think a lot of his issues are down to confidence and a change of scenery is just what might be required to bring about improvement in him

If he is to head this way I would suggest he is down to ride at 5 and either Hans is back or a new No 1 is on its way.

I can only imagine that Swindon will not wait again to see what assetts are being left out by their parent club as we got very lucky this season with both Hans & troy being left out by Peterborough when it looked like we were going to be in big trouble.

Whilst the Miedzinski loan deal left a real sour taste as he was a Swindon assett are we really that certain & going to run the risk of riders saying they want to ride for Swindon rather than their parent club.

Rory is a Belle Vue assett & can't see him riding elsewhere if they run so surely a move for Troy or Hans will have to be looked at.

Nick needs to be an assett & then the team built around him & Peter.

Rumours are very strong that Chris Harris is Swindon bound though.

heard that Belle Vue never paid for Rory in full so he would revert back to cov

Why would I have tears pray tell?

Hans doesn't care where he rides he blows off any team he rides for remember when it was Poole and he loved it he only loves the person that pays his wage nice bloke or not bloody nice bloke.

Hans doesn't care where he rides he blows off any team he rides for remember when it was Poole and he loved it he only loves the person that pays his wage nice bloke or not bloody nice bloke.

A bit rich from someone who has an Eddie Kennett signature...or does cheating not count?

• Like 1

A bit rich from someone who has an Eddie Kennett signature...or does cheating not count?

What has Eddie Kennett got to do with Hans Anderssen jog on.

I thought Bomber gated really well from gate 4 in a couple of races in the ELRC this year. I hope he stays at Brandon though, if only because my 7-year old granddaughter adores him :-)

• Like 1

What has Eddie Kennett got to do with Hans Anderssen jog on.

I see....you can say something that is disparaging about another rider but someone who cheated the public, his team mates and the opposition...that's ok?Perhaps it's you who should jog on? Best not to stand in a glass house throwing stones?

• Like 3

I see....you can say something that is disparaging about another rider but someone who cheated the public, his team mates and the opposition...that's ok?Perhaps it's you who should jog on? Best not to stand in a glass house throwing stones?

Erm we are on a Swindon thread which does not concern Edward as he is a current Coventry rider is that to hard for you to work out?

Edited by Orbiter