British Speedway Forum

Have you ever seen some of the 'equipment' he turns up with on many occasions?...and do you think we are going to be able to name a side with all improving there average...a Doyle scoring 7 a match is worth far more than a non committed Janowski...not even convinced he wants to ride for us plus where is your basis that Janowski will improve much..didnt last year did he?...Doyle anytime although im not convinced he will BE back just would take him over Maciej...just MY opinion

........and mine.

• Like 1

Mine too...

Troy had been in Poland and by reading his Twitter comments to Hans and PK he certainly meant to be there as he was looking forward to meeting up for a few beers! It certainly amazes me how all the stories can be made up when it could be as simple as when he arrived home fell asleep and didn't wake up in time!

No one making anything up - Rosco had it announced that Troy wouldn't be there - said that he sent his apologies - then said he had over slept. People will make up their own minds & they are entitled to. I only said what had happened & what we were told.

Edited by Iffoid
  • Like 1

Mine too...

No one making anything up - Rosco had it announced that Troy wouldn't be there - said that he sent his apologies - then said he had over slept. People will make up their own minds & they are entitled to. I only said what had happened & what we were told.

Hey, I couldn't make it either. Does that make me not committed? Maybe I need committing for forgetting that my wife had arranged to go out and I forgot I was in charge of the kids, 70 miles away!!

Hey, I couldn't make it either. Does that make me not committed? Maybe I need committing for forgetting that my wife had arranged to go out and I forgot I was in charge of the kids, 70 miles away!!

Now people will think you're sticking up for Troy & that he's captain next year.LOL

Now Gary, I don't think anyone would question your commitment & no one else has mentioned you not being there so guess they feel the same. Rosco did apologise on your behalf too. I'm not sure why you quoted me there? As my only comment about Troy was that it was a shame that he didn't turn up & then gave the reason given.

Probably be an announcement of a new franchise holder for the burger van if it's as exciting as the last "exciting announcement" :wink:

we could be waiting a while for that 'user name' to change....if this "exciting announcement" is anything to go by. :P

It could be that particular "exciting announcement" you refer to has allowed us to make the 2nd signing :t:

• Like 1

Bloody hell, Gary, that's exactly why we haven't won the league for a hundred and fifty years - pull your finger out!!!

You wouldn't find Matt sat in changing Shovlar's nappy!!! :lol:

...........................oh yeah, you would :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are assuming a level playing field. Unfortunately, other teams will strengthen (!?!?!?!) to the new points limit so the bar is effectively raised (!?!?!?!?) - in which case if we stay the same (which we can't because of the points limit) we effectively fall back.

Having said that, you need a good balance to the team - some solid scorers and some improvers. A team full of "potential improvers" is a mighty big risk if they don't fulfil that potential.

Also, picking up on Darcia's point about Troy oversleeping for an evening event - does this suggest that he's been told we can't use him next year? If that's the case then I can understand his non-appearance and, if not, it doesn't show much respect for the club or fans - just my opinion.

Have to say, over sleeping whether you have flown in from Poland or wherever is a very very poor excuse. In fact i find it unbelievable and disrespectful to the club and fans.

This forum was very important to many Swindon fans, and they wanted to see and hear their heroes and listen to their views and observations. I rate Batch as a rider but not as a bloke or as a representative of the league Champions.

Did you run out of post it notes Patch?

Anyway how about my team:

Andersen

Janowski

Doyle

Kildemand

Harris

Pawlicki

Covatti

That would scare the life out of everyone!

Better than all that navel-gazing with Stead, Morris & Zengota!!!!

Now Patch i have the utmost respect for what you and Rosco do for our club all power to ya's but tend to think your reply to Darc was on the rather terse side?! As for Troy 'oversleeping' i dont really have a opinion except im not unduly shocked.....although what time does that bloke NORMALLY get up?! :rofl:

Andersen

Janowski

Doyle

Kildemand

Harris

Pawlicki

Covatti

Yeah that's all i go for....... :blink:

Probably be an announcement of a new franchise holder for the burger van if it's as exciting as the last "exciting announcement" :wink:

Awaiting humorous post......

Andersen

Janowski

Doyle

Kildemand

Harris

Pawlicki

Covatti

Hasn't Covatti signed for Brum.

Well, everyone said they didn't want Batch back cos he's spoilt but he turned out OK so Magic shouldn't be written off - he did much better than Zengota & wonderkid Pawlicki in Ekstraliga.

Hasn't Covatti signed for Brum.

Doesn't seem to be offoicially announced but they'd be mad not to - he looked exciting too!