British Speedway Forum

I would imagine that, once he gets dialled in, Gomolski will be decent enough at home but not too clever away.

Basically Steady on a lower average.

Andersen

Morris

Kennett

Kildemand

Batchelor

Gomolski

North

... would have been 42.50 exactly & with North on 3.47 we could have had Birks (3.27) fill in for him when necessary ..................... so I guess Rosco thinks Birks is better than North (despite North's PL average 6.49 compared to Birks' 5.59) & all other 3.47 options? Surely Richard Lawson 3.38 EL/8.64 PL would have been better than both?

Andersen

Morris

Kennett

Kildemand

Batchelor

Gomolski

North

... would have been 42.50 exactly & with North on 3.47 we could have had Birks (3.27) fill in for him when necessary ..................... so I guess Rosco thinks Birks is better than North (despite North's PL average 6.49 compared to Birks' 5.59) & all other 3.47 options? Surely Richard Lawson 3.38 EL/8.64 PL would have been better than both?

Perhaps North is simply not available to us.

I reckon Kennett might stay at Coventry, there's a good point to go on that average

Was only last year he was our No.1!

I reckon Kennett might stay at Coventry, there's a good point to go on that average

Was only last year he was our No.1!

CVS as good as confirmed Monday night that he is staying.

Golmoski is a good signing,who should improve his average by at least a point and. Rider who I wanted to replace kling last season.

Very good signing , i would imagine on that average a few clubs were waiting on other riders at the top end before they approached him .. Swindon ..Who Dares Wins ..

• Like 1

I hope Kennett does stay at Coventry. I don't much rate the guy.

Would agree with that unless Rosco feels he can get him to improve

Did any Robins fans see Rosco at the lights switch-on in town(estimated crowd of 28000 there!)? Someone said there weren't any riders there, probably nearly all Jahmene fans.

Excellent article on history of Swindon in Speedway Star, and the excellent support received throughout their history.

Ginger should be a good signing, does it go with purple?. Total faith in Rosco/Patch for title defence next year. Would like to see Eddie in team.

Edited by beefy keefy

Did any Robins fans see Rosco at the lights switch-on in town(estimated crowd of 28000 there!)? Someone said there weren't any riders there, probably nearly all Jahmene fans.

Excellent article on history of Swindon in Speedway Star, and the excellent support received throughout their history.

Ginger should be a good signing, does it go with purple?. Total faith in Rosco/Patch for title defence next year. Would like to see Eddie in team.

does it have a piece in youre history were poole saved you from going out of business,messers ansell and stewkesbury early 90s no wonder why you lot seem to hate poole so much if was not for them you would have folded, oh dear saved by the enemy

I heard a horrible noise coming from the town centre last night and did wonder if they had asked Rosco to sing

:D

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

KENNETT to be announced at Swindon.