British Speedway Forum

Never trust a man who cant look you in the eye, Frost certainly cant as one is looking at you and the other at the money he has lost on speedway, lol.

if that's the best you can do I suggest you scurry off back to the hole you came out of.

Edited by Sully
  • Like 1

Never trust a man who cant look you in the eye, Frost certainly cant as one is looking at you and the other at the money he has lost on speedway, lol.

I read you posts moaning about some promoter/rider/sponsorship and wonder what you must do for them all to mistreat you. I think I now have my answer. Just out of interest why didn't you post this little nugget in the Peterborough thread?

Only a hunch but I feel Troy is going to have a huge year in 2013. Hopefully with the Robins.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/10160896.SPEEDWAY__Batchelor_celebrates_title_with_mammoth_drive_home/

if that's the best you can do I suggest you scurry off back to the hole you came out of.

Doesn't say much for his company Meridian Lifts does it, when the MD makes derogatory personal comments regarding the owner of another company.

• Like 1

He wasn't sacked as you well know

ok, he wasn't sacked he walked out. Doesn't alter my point at all does it.

Does the fact that he isn't a Swindon employee alter your point, or are we glossing over that little one as well?

• Like 3

What you mean other than you lied in the first instance.

what do you mean by best i can do ? all frost has done since taking over there is cause trouble for speedway and all in it.

Doesn't say much for his company Meridian Lifts does it, when the MD makes derogatory personal comments regarding the owner of another company.

it is not a derogatory comment, saying as i see, the man has lost on speedway and wants out. sell assests get as much in then sell club at the end of season. my veiw on situation could be wrong but lets see. on a side note u have been on my back for ages, dont really give a toss but bring it on, i can take all you got and more.

I read you posts moaning about some promoter/rider/sponsorship and wonder what you must do for them all to mistreat you. I think I now have my answer. Just out of interest why didn't you post this little nugget in the Peterborough thread?

the answer is i dont suffer fools gladly. a contract is a two way street. i uphold my end of the deal and the other party must to. how many riders, clubs sgp do you hear i havnt. NONE is the answer.

what do you mean by best i can do ? all frost has done since taking over there is cause trouble for speedway and all in it.

it is not a derogatory comment, saying as i see, the man has lost on speedway and wants out. sell assests get as much in then sell club at the end of season. my veiw on situation could be wrong but lets see. on a side note u have been on my back for ages, dont really give a toss but bring it on, i can take all you got and more.

the answer is i dont suffer fools gladly. a contract is a two way street. i uphold my end of the deal and the other party must to. how many riders, clubs sgp do you hear i havnt. NONE is the answer.

Maybe they don't wish to air their dirty laundry in public as you do.

Again I ask why did you post your insult in the Swindon thread and not the Peterborough thread?

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

Anybody know if we are expecting a statement from today's MC meeting?

Maybe they don't wish to air their dirty laundry in public as you do.

Again I ask why did you post your insult in the Swindon thread and not the Peterborough thread?

Must be the 'Hans' connection!!!!

Anybody know if we are expecting a statement from today's MC meeting?

Statement? Doesn't work like that does it?

I thought whichever clubs (possibly all) feel disgruntled will use some form of media (including their own website) to tell us why they have been unfairly cheated whilst referring us to a previously unknown confidential decision made on a similar issue.

Statement? Doesn't work like that does it?

I thought whichever clubs (possibly all) feel disgruntled will use some form of media (including their own website) to tell us why they have been unfairly cheated whilst referring us to a previously unknown confidential decision made on a similar issue.

Very true. Don't know what I was thinking there!

Good news coming

If you know the outcome then post it otherwise why post the above?

Either put up or shut up!

• Like 1