British Speedway Forum

Does anybody know which riders for any team have chosen not to become an asset of a team? What do they do instead and why?

Not sure the hougaard model is available yet but yes sounds like the same showroom. It's a nice showroom and they have quite a lot of good quality stock but they have been told they can only have two nice cars on show and so have been forced to give up the NKI model as there is a second hand car dealer in Kings Lynn doesn't have much stock of their own. There is a similar second hand car dealer in Swindon that needs bailing out too apparently...

Bailing out?....lmao get over yerself

Bailing out?....lmao get over yerself

I suggest you use your own heat leaders then.....

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

I suggest you use your own heat leaders then.....

That'll be the ones that aren't wanted by Peterborough then :rolleyes:

As I've said before no one OWNS them!

• Like 1

That'll be the ones that aren't wanted by Peterborough then :rolleyes:

As I've said before no one OWNS them!

Well Swindon dont, and i would guess P'boro have a small claim on them having purchased them in the first place. If you cant afford them, lower your sights and live within your means. :D
  • Like 2

So the Peterborough fans would rather see two of their assets sit out the season as a matter of principle. The rules allow "assets" to go out on loan if they are not included in their parent club's plans - as was shown for NKI who is going to KL for a third year!!

No wonder they don't want to ride for Peterborough :rolleyes:

• Like 1

So the Peterborough fans would rather see two of their assets sit out the season as a matter of principle. The rules allow "assets" to go out on loan if they are not included in their parent club's plans - as was shown for NKI who is going to KL for a third year!!

Dont recall Hans and Troy ever saying that i must admit. Seems likely that you will get Hans on loan, but as you sold Troy to P'boro in the first place, in seems the ruling to buy him back is a fair one i would have thought. Maybe Frosty will do some payment terms or some other compromise.

Which is the sort of comment which makes us quite happy for them to do anything but go near Swindon. Up until this year and these 3, Panthers fans and management have never had a problem with their assets earning a living elsewhere (funnily enough apart from Andersen going to Poole a couple of years ago) so you probably need to ask why now because there's clearly more going on than we're all arguing about.

i would have thought. Maybe Frosty will do some payment terms or some other compromise.

I'd agree, they'll get there in the end, hopefully without the points scoring afterwards.

Change the tune .....

change the font you use it's annoying

Would that be the same showroom that has the Larssen, Fisher and Hougaard models available?

you mysteriously didn't answer my question a few days ago so I'll have another go. Did any member if Swindon Speedway do a deal with Batch to ride for them in 2013 before getting permission from Peterborough?

change the font you use it's annoying

you mysteriously didn't answer my question a few days ago so I'll have another go. Did any member if Swindon Speedway do a deal with Batch to ride for them in 2013 before getting permission from Peterborough?

He ain't ever going to answer that, I think he has let slip too much today already

Not sure the hougaard model is available yet but yes sounds like the same showroom. It's a nice showroom and they have quite a lot of good quality stock but they have been told they can only have two nice cars on show and so have been forced to give up the NKI model as there is a second hand car dealer in Kings Lynn doesn't have much stock of their own. There is a similar second hand car dealer in Swindon that needs bailing out too apparently...

Classic! There's also some old bangers out the back - Bajerski, Sullivan & Monberg :lol:

Change the tune .....

Change the tune .....

Don't waste your time, Hagon. They are clearly somewhat simple given that they just don't bore with this whole, pathetic, sorry, tedious episode. What they will find to whine on about after NKI has gone to Lynn and Troy and Batch have come home to Blunsdon is anybody guess. But it will definitely be worth ignoring, that much is for sure.
  • Like 2

They are clearly somewhat simple.

That a bit rich especially when your post is liked by stevebrum. I hope it gets sorted quickly so that we can leave you lot to dribble alone on your own thread I thought NKI had gone to Lynn and you're welcome to the oik when you cough up. Hans will be a bit miffed that you've given up on him :shock:

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

They are clearly somewhat simple.

Troy and Batch

you make it too easy..... Edited by Sully
  • Like 1