British Speedway Forum

Swindon what have they done wrong? i wouldn't pay a fee for either of them in this present climate why would you pay a fee.Also why didn't Peterborough be ahead of the game and speak to Andersen,Batch, Iversen, say in June/July because they must of known all of them were happy at there present clubs.

:rofl: You got me, I thought this was a serious post at first.

Swindon what have they done wrong? i wouldn't pay a fee for either of them in this present climate why would you pay a fee.Also why didn't Peterborough be ahead of the game and speak to Andersen,Batch, Iversen, say in June/July because they must of known all of them were happy at there present clubs.

Is this post some kind of joke ?

• Like 7

No i go too speedway to see good racing if Swindon finish bottom so be it they have done in the past Rose tinted glasses NO in this present time we needed teams to be united but the same old story squabbling at the highest order in the so called sport of speedway.

I don't think we disagree too much at the end of the day then apart from perhaps from seeing it more from our own team's side than we should, that's understandable to a point.

Perhaps we should do away with the BSPA and the rulebook and just run everything by Patchett for approval as he appears to be happy to run roughshod over decisions taken or cherry picks the rules in place which match his aims?

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 5

Perhaps we should do away with the BSPA and the rulebook and just run everything by Patchett for approval as he appears to be happy to run roughshod over decisions taken or cherry picks the rules in place which match his aims?

Seems like a good idea to me :approve:

Just like every other promoter who cherry picks the rules in place including Peterborough (letting Coventry speak to Andersen and not Swindon clearly breaks the rules as Patch pointed out) :rolleyes:

• Like 1

as Patch pointed out :rolleyes:

sort of falls down at that point doesn't it. But it does make you wonder why we are waiting if it's so clear cut and the BSPA are so wrong in their understanding of the rules and guidelines? If it'd stop you moaning then it's got to be a good idea so go for it. I'm sure that bringing the sport into disrepute will go down well with the BSPA. Have you got a plan b?

sort of falls down at that point doesn't it. But it does make you wonder why we are waiting if it's so clear cut and the BSPA are so wrong in their understanding of the rules and guidelines? If it'd stop you moaning then it's got to be a good idea so go for it. I'm sure that bringing the sport into disrepute will go down well with the BSPA. Have you got a plan b?

It's amazing what you can do by editing someone's post to suit your argument :rolleyes: For someone who bangs on about the rules 24/7, you definitely break them!

Bringing the sport into disrepute? You're having a giraffe :rofl:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Have you got a plan b?

best hope they have

wasn't it swindon who said in 2009 if nobody buys batch he'll not be riding for another club :t:

Edited by hans fan
  • Like 2

midland robin can announce what riders he likes whether the bspa accept them is a different matter ???

At the end of the day, it did King's Lynn no harm in announcing NKI so would make it hard for the BSPA to rule against it!!
  • Like 1

Troy will probably think he does not figure long term in Swindon's plans, as they dont seem interested in buying him.

Troy will probably think he does not figure long term in Swindon's plans, as they dont seem interested in buying him.

Pretty sure Troy will be more concerned that the club that owns him doesn't want him in their team for the scond year running.

Pretty sure Troy will be more concerned that the club that owns him doesn't want him in their team for the scond year running.

thought he stated in the swindon adver he didn't want to ride for panthers ???