British Speedway Forum

Subject to the right Peterborough person's agreement!!

And 25k if need be!

Steve, you have shown yourself to be one of the blunter tools on this forum.

My point was that Stead and Klindt now have similar averages. Klindt IMO is no better than Stead so if it were a choice I would go with your asset, hence the not sure smiley. Stead had an injury ravaged season 2011. Didn't make him come back better and stronger.

I can see why you are JJR's bitch.

I can see why you are struggling with wondering if Klindt is no better than Stead.

You really shouldnt have tried to pass the blunt tool on as you clearly need to keep it.

Edited by stevebrum

So sorry to Steady go after that final but not surprised that they stuck the knife in his back. Best of luck with a new club and I for one will cheer my head off if you come back and get max for your team.

You know, having given this some thought, i'm pretty surprised at the manner in which they let Simon go. They let the guy turn up to a Fans Forum presumably knowing that they were going to be letting him go. I wasn't there so have no idea what kind of questions were asked of Stead but is it fair to say someone must have asked him if he'd be back? All the while his bosses must have been sat alongside him knowing he wouldn't be? That on the back of the misfired attempt to replace Simon. That they were considering it at that time was entirely reasonable, the manner in which it was handled maybe less so.....

I realise it's tough being a boss with bigger considerations to think of, but its fair to say not many of us would enjoy being treated this way by our employers. I find myself empathising with Simon and feeling just a little disappointed with the Promotion for the manner in which its been handled.

• Like 6

Hans, Troy, Peter & Nick will be the core of the team with the rest to fit around them.

If we keep this quartet Crazy robin, that would leave us around 13 points for the remaining 3 riders. If we assume that Musielak will be the 5th rider, then that would leave just 9 points for the two places.

That's a fairly decent top 4 for sure, but it leaves us vulnerable at the lower end. We could still fit in Nicolai Klindt, but would need say Dakota North at reserve with Musielak.

That reserve pairing i guess could go either way. Musielak could be the real deal, or take some time to fire, and North could continue to develop or stay stagnant.

Just rough estimates on the averages by the way, before Odin comes on here with his blag!

If we keep this quartet Crazy robin, that would leave us around 13 points for the remaining 3 riders. If we assume that Musielak will be the 5th rider, then that would leave just 9 points for the two places.

That's a fairly decent top 4 for sure, but it leaves us vulnerable at the lower end. We could still fit in Nicolai Klindt, but would need say Dakota North at reserve with Musielak.

That reserve pairing i guess could go either way. Musielak could be the real deal, or take some time to fire, and North could continue to develop or stay stagnant.

Just rough estimates on the averages by the way, before Odin comes on here with his blag!

Musielak's average has been re-assessed at 6. No room at the Blunsdon Inn unfortunately.

• Like 1

6!!!! That's a joke! Pawlicki must be an 8 now then!!!

Not really i think 6 is quite fair ...the test of that fairness is when we find out what other riders have been re-assessed at .

• Like 2

Complete joke. This will damage British Speedway. We can't have top boys and now none of the new top young imports!!!!!

So his older brother has a lower average 6.95!

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Complete joke. This will damage British Speedway. We can't have top boys and now none of the new top young imports!!!!!

Yes but at least it prevents 'ringers' coming in mid season to strengthen an already strong Poole side.

• Like 8

So his older brother has a lower average 6.95!

You can get the new top imports - but on more realistic averages it seems !

• Like 1

No just 7 and you're right it is.

Gary, what is Mikkel Bech then? When will our next signing be?

So the promoters all voted in a rule that will hit.....all of them. Bloody stupid rule. Sure 4 point imports are likely to raise their average but this new method just takes away all the new foriegn young talent. As POP has said, no top liners and no young fresh talent coming in.

Well done BSPA.

Yes but at least it prevents 'ringers' coming in mid season to strengthen an already strong Poole side.

Except that when Poole want to sign him mid season his average will be re-assessed as a 4 (all in the best interests of British Speedway of course) ;)