British Speedway Forum

Doyley signed as an assett for the Robins but not in team for 2013 seems strange to me.

Yes that is a strange one - I suppose it means he is in our plans for 2014 then. Might be part of the deal for Janowski though.

8.18 Hans Andersen

5.78 Nick Morris

6.25 Edward Kennett ?

7.94 Troy Batchelor

6.98 Peter Kildemand

3.90 Adrian Gomolski

3.37 Ashley Birks

Very good top five if Kennett is the missing rider with four riders that could average 8 points a meeting. The reserves look the only weak point, especially away or if r/r is in operation for Morris.

Will Kennett be doubling up ? I know he was looking at doing both so much will depend on which track he rides for, but his PL average should mean any PL rider can be used as a guest like Barker, Stead, Fisher or Doyle.

Double post ....

Edited by T.N.T.

8.18 Hans Andersen

5.78 Nick Morris

6.25 Edward Kennett ?

7.94 Troy Batchelor

6.98 Peter Kildemand

3.90 Adrian Gomolski

3.37 Ashley Birks

Very good top five if Kennett is the missing rider with four riders that could average 8 points a meeting. The reserves look the only weak point, especially away or if r/r is in operation for Morris.

Will Kennett be doubling up ? I know he was looking at doing both so much will depend on which track he rides for, but his PL average should mean any PL rider can be used as a guest like Barker, Stead, Fisher or Doyle.

you've got the wrong Gomolski Edited by Sully

8.18 Hans Andersen

5.78 Nick Morris

6.25 Edward Kennett ?

7.94 Troy Batchelor

6.98 Peter Kildemand

3.90 Adrian Gomolski

3.37 Ashley Birks

Its kasper gomolski I am afraid they cant have his brother just because they have the same surname!

Yes that is a strange one - I suppose it means he is in our plans for 2014 then. Might be part of the deal for Janowski though.

Nick and Jason are likely to be doubling up with the same club so it would make things tricky trying to find cover for both of them

Think Larsen will be with swindon next year

That would be an interesting signing. Larsen looked good in 2011, but seemed to lose his way last year (like half the Coventry team).

I'm sure under the tutelage of sensei Rosco Swindon could get the most out of him.

With Birks on 3.27 (with Brit NL discount) and the rest going as expected, I make it we have 6.44 left, which isnt enough for Larsen. Unless we get the discount for Kid Morris again?

Announced tonight at Somerset Nick Morris has his d/u position with the Rebels. They also have Jason Doyle back. I wonder !

Got the rider right for once. This could be a good signing, and plans may change if there is any substance to what I am reading on twitter and elsewhere. The trouble with twitter etc is what do you believe.

With both Nick and Jason riding for the same club on a friday night I can see the reason for the initial non inclusion in 2013.

What would be ironic is if Poole now use him as a d/u rider.

Edited by A ORLOV

Got the rider right for once. This could be a good signing, and plans may change if there is any substance to what I am reading on twitter and elsewhere. The trouble with twitter etc is what do you believe.

With both Nick and Jason riding for the same club on a friday night I can see the reason for the initial non inclusion in 2013.

What would be ironic is if Poole now use him as a d/u rider.

Jason's done his Danish League contract so won't be riding for Poole or any other Wednesday track!!

Also what happened to the suggestion that riders could only double up/down if they didn't have foreign contracts?!

There seem to be quite a few questions about who can double up and who can replace a d/u rider, which fans have not been told about yet. We will have to wait until the rules and regs are published.

• Like 1