British Speedway Forum

Kennett as oposed to Zzzzzengota or Smiler Janowski.....give me Kennett any day generally good at Blunsdon and unlike Steady very good at the smaller away's....would be a very good signing as having an established 7-8 pointer at 3 or 4 with PK is vital with inexperienced reserves and the Kid at 2...makes sense...his 6.25 will be considerably improved on despite what his legion of 'fans' at Coventry and elsewhere think

Agreed Shocks. This is Eddies big year. Like anyone, he needs a sense of security and an arm around his shoulder when things aren't going quite right. The stick he got on here from Coventry fans last season was terrible. Moreover, the stick he got from Coventry fans overlooking the pits at Brandon was even worse.

If it happens, then i for one will be pleased. Rosco may have to look closely at the pairings though. Kennett and Kildermand riding together? Not sure about that. Both chasing the same bit of shale!

Have been looking at E Kennetts results in 2012. He started the year doing reasonably ok but his scores in the latter part of the season tailed off, the same as a few other Coventry riders.

One thing that does stand out though is he scored well when riding in individual meetings.

I wonder if there was a Coventry feel bad factor and can Rosco get him to improve his scores.

Zengi is an exciting rider to watch and has the ability to beat many at Swindon and big away tracks, but does not always show it.. Is there a possibility he will ride well one week and not the next.

Magic is similar to Zengi, again he has the ability but does not always show it.

I am beginning to agree with Hagon and ER and think Eddie could be the better option of the three above.

Eddie will do you well just glad he has gone to Swindon and not stayed at that joke Coventry Buildbase Bees, I am sure Swindon fan will treat him better and support him.

Would have liked him at Poole but it didn't happen unfortunately.

Rosco may have to look closely at the pairings though. Kennett and Kildermand riding together? Not sure about that. Both chasing the same bit of shale!

Bit like PK and Steady last season ER!

Yes that will be good with Ben riding for Ipswich on Thursday's we'd see him 3 times in a season.

But then could use in form guests each week....

But then could use in form guests each week....

Doesn't that just show the stupidity of the rule though & I want to watch a regular team each meeting not teams with guests in all the time.

Pure madness.

EL clubs will not be allowed to declare a double up rider with a home PL raceday clash

How does it work then Gary as I really can't get my head round it??.

Midland Robin could you also tell us the following.

If a d/u rider is not available can a club use any PL rider even if he is a d/u rider with another EL club, or has it got to be a PL rider with no d/u agreement.

Agreed Shocks. This is Eddies big year. Like anyone, he needs a sense of security and an arm around his shoulder when things aren't going quite right. The stick he got on here from Coventry fans last season was terrible. Moreover, the stick he got from Coventry fans overlooking the pits at Brandon was even worse.

I presume no Swindon fans got on Scott's back in 2011 then? Unfortunately it happens at every track if a rider is not going well. . Don't know what to think really about Eddie going as he is so frustrating to watch and only seems to ride one line round Brandon, but I wish him good luck if it's true.

Midland Robin could you also tell us the following.

If a d/u rider is not available can a club use any PL rider even if he is a d/u rider with another EL club, or has it got to be a PL rider with no d/u agreement.

When your d/up rider is missing the facility you get is a PL guest. Any rider.

When your d/up rider is missing the facility you get is a PL guest. Any rider.

Any rider?? :o

As long as the average fits, obviously. If a rider d/ups for another team that doesn't preclude him from taking guest bookings.

Ah! :D

As long as the average fits, obviously. If a rider d/ups for another team that doesn't preclude him from taking guest bookings.

Thanks for clearing that up