British Speedway Forum

Where have you seen that Orbiter? Or as KKS once said, 'where's your sauce?'

I know he has all I can say not long to wait now.

Can't wait for next season to see how all these Coventry cast-offs get on. :)

I would be more concerned on how your own Coventry "Bargain basement" Bees are going to run.

Probably as well as the what i would prefer to call them 'former Swindon riders' will do Gemini. Stick a point on their averages!

I would be more concerned on how your own Coventry "Bargain basement" Bees are going to run.

Yes, that as well. I realize that it could all go horribly wrong......again. :neutral:

• Like 1

Well i'm not enthused by this signing but having secured that title for us this season i'm willing to place my faith in the Promotion.

Eddie, its over to you now.

Kennett confirmed then, now for Hans & Batch.

Particularly Hans :t: Both would make a great Christmas present though, wouldn't they.
  • Like 1

So Jason Doyle joins Swindon then in the Janowski deal.

We worked that one out last week but signing Eddie confirms that

Don't think the team will be as strong as this year but as long as it is as interesting and the title is defended with their best effort, I'll be happy!

• Like 2

Not sure what to make of signing Teddy Kenny. I guess in the context of the team, I can see the logic, although personally I would have liked a closer gap between the top 5 and top reserve.

Kennett has always struck me as a bit one-dimensional as a rider and lacking in track craft, not much of a 'thinking rider'.

No doubt, he can be a 7 point man if he applies himslef. 'If' is the operative word here though.

Having said all that, we're shaping up as play-off contenders again and we've got rid of Tragic Janowski into the bargain!! :)

Please keep up....... ;)

It's only been announced today, hasn't it?

• Like 1

Don't think the team will be as strong as this year but as long as it is as interesting and the title is defended with their best effort, I'll be happy!

But surely last seasons starting 7 looked slightly vulnerable? Morris at number two alongside number one Batch? Decidedly risky. First full season at the difficult number two position... Steady at third heat leader position? Again risky. Many had already said he was on the downward spiral and the previous season was annus horrilbus... Doyley in the main team? Had always struggled in the main team at Poole Hans Andersen...first full year using the new silencers and coming back from an injury plagued season...was he finished, was he past it? Kildermand at reserve? Yes looked a good banker, but you never know. Rene Bach looked a good reserve for Peterborough but didn't deliver. Robin Aspegren? Unknown at this standard.

This year, i am much more comfortable at what we have on paper. Hans, (if signed) i am confident he will sustain last years average. Nick Morris, he will continue to develop nicely. PK, sustain his average, Kennett will improve, Batch. (if signed) to maintain. Kasper looking good to put a point on his and Ash to maintain his.

Another winning team more importantly. Just what the new sponsorship want to see.

Play offs beckon.

• Like 2

But surely last seasons starting 7 looked slightly vulnerable? Morris at number two alongside number one Batch? Decidedly risky. First full season at the difficult number two position... Steady at third heat leader position? Again risky. Many had already said he was on the downward spiral and the previous season was annus horrilbus... Doyley in the main team? Had always struggled in the main team at Poole Hans Andersen...first full year using the new silencers and coming back from an injury plagued season...was he finished, was he past it? Kildermand at reserve? Yes looked a good banker, but you never know. Rene Bach looked a good reserve for Peterborough but didn't deliver. Robin Aspegren? Unknown at this standard.

This year, i am much more comfortable at what we have on paper. Hans, (if signed) i am confident he will sustain last years average. Nick Morris, he will continue to develop nicely. PK, sustain his average, Kennett will improve, Batch. (if signed) to maintain. Kasper looking good to put a point on his and Ash to maintain his.

Another winning team more importantly. Just what the new sponsorship want to see.

Play offs beckon.

Not a fan of Kennett but could turn out to be a good signing. I agree with ER that its play offs minimum next year. They key man is Gomolski. If he gets his average to around 5 then we will be the team to beat again.

Loving Poole going top heavy again!!!! You thought they would have learnt.

• Like 3

Not a fan of Kennett but could turn out to be a good signing. I agree with ER that its play offs minimum next year. They key man is Gomolski. If he gets his average to around 5 then we will be the team to beat again.

Loving Poole going top heavy again!!!! You thought they would have learnt.

Gomolski or Masters as the main reserve could well be the difference in the strength of both teams but if we get Hans & Batch then it's a good team.

I guess the team at the start will not be the team at the end so all in all well done Gary & Rosco if Hans & Batch are back