British Speedway Forum

All this speaking to other riders is the biggest load of horse dung I have heard a rider will talk to whoever they want and go where they want.

• Like 3

All this speaking to other riders is the biggest load of horse dung I have heard a rider will talk to whoever they want and go where they want.

may be but it's a fairly simple principle that you don't offer a rider a place /deal without permission from the riders parent club.

Are you sure? That's not what I read! All Patch was saying was that Hans, Batch, Kenneth and Niels are still in Peterborough's plans (a reference to why no one can speak to them).

And that was only what Julie had said in the Speedway Star.

"When asked whether Batchelor could be used in place of Sundstrom Mahoney replied: 'We son't know yet. It's all up in the air'"

Edited by Midland Robin
  • Like 1

And that was only what Julie had said in the Speedway Star.

Don't know about that - as I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered :(

Don't know about that - as I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered :(

Do they not deliver to the village then Steve0?? :wink::D

Edited by Skidder

Do they not deliver to the village then Steve0?? :wink::D

But we all know that you are the only gay in the village (courtesy of Messrs Walliams and Lucas) :wink::D

may be but it's a fairly simple principle that you don't offer a rider a place /deal without permission from the riders parent club.

Poole did last year with Miedzinski and the BSPA told them they were very naughty boys!!!!!

Its all bo***x this time of year....unlike football who have agents to do the dirty work speedway hasnt...so the promotors are obliged to do it! Fgs people talk all the time and what harm is there to casually ask a rider if hed consider there club IF his own do not wish to use him....bit different if the parent club state an intent to rider to use him and make it public knowledge and THEN he's 'tapped' up...cant think who would dare do that? ;)..what some clubs and fans forget is the amount of times a rider waits to hear wether they are required only to find themselves scrapping for a spot elsewhere....could have sworn that happened to some panthers 'assets' earlier this year?....must be mistaken.......

• Like 2

Interesting interview with Hans on the GP site :-

http://speedwaygp.co...e-for-panthers?

Apologies if this has been posted already...

Just shows the class that Hans has & why he was so highly thought of both on & off the track.

I hope he'll be back with Troy at Swindon in 2013 but we'll just have to wait & see.

The main problem for Swindon would be I guess how long do we wait.

• Like 2

I would keep on waiting as they are both Panthers assets.

Why don't you buy one of them?

Why should we when it was proved with the Miedzinski situation last seasons that it matters not one jot who owns the rider to where he'll actually ride.

NKI has told you what will happen if he doesn't ride for Kings Lynn but both Batch & Hans have been that little bit cleverer not to burn their britches by saying the same thing.

I bet they do if Peterborough think they can make them wait around till February.

• Like 2

Why should we

Well you'd get yourselves sorted and wouldn't be waiting around until February for starters, whatever relevance there is with February.