British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Somerset Bv Newcastle Double Header 28th Sept

What, full re-admission or subsidised re-admission?

If it full re-admission that makes things considerably worse for those who turned up on Wednesday to support the Rebels on a non Friday.

I'm suffering from numerical diarrhoea (and yes I did have to look up the spelling).

rubbish at Maths..? :lol::P

Well done a whole post without any numbers!

Don`t mention post,I`m still on vacation....

Porbably text you tomorrow sometime Drew if that`s okay....

rubbish at Maths..? :lol::P

Don`t mention post,I`m still on vacation....

Porbably text you tomorrow sometime Drew if that`s okay....

Listen to you with your "vacation". You will be laughing hysterically at us using a rubber to get rid of pencil marks next rather than an eraser. :D . I was on holiday last weeked and on holiday Monday/Tuesday. Hope to take the Mick see you tonight.

Listen to you with your "vacation". You will be laughing hysterically at us using a rubber to get rid of pencil marks next rather than an eraser. :D . I was on holiday last weeked and on holiday Monday/Tuesday. Hope to take the Mick see you tonight.

I used to use a rubber for something else. :wink::lol::P

Now I just cut straight to the fag after... :blink::o

no probs with the weather, gonna need ur longjohns to keep out the wind but apart from that a mighty rebels 58-35 and a mightier rebels 58-32 is very much all she wrote

thanks Edited by deathbymilkfloat

What ever turns you on Sir.

Is it right it's Brendan Johnson guesting for Steve tonight??

According to the Chronicle, yes he is.

The teams courtesy "SPEEDWAY UPDATES" are as follows: -

1. Jason Doyle -

2. Alex Davies -

3. Jesper B Monberg -

4. James Wright -

5. Claus Vissing -

6. Kyle Newman -

7. Tom Perry -

1. Stuart Robson -

2. R/R for Richie Worrall -

3. Mark Lemon -

4. Christian Henry -

5. Ludvig Lindgren -

6. Brendan Johnson (Guest) -

7. Claes Nedermark

Hey DB, now you gone all American with your "vacation" instead of holiday,I`m a bit worried about what you mean by "I just cut straight to the FAG after"..................

Edited by Cliffeboy

just checked the weather forecast for the return legs at Newcastle on sunday. Its looking like an overcast but DRY day so we might just get all 4 matches completed.

I will be interested to hear what size the crowd is tonight

Two defeats, work cut out on Sunday....no disrespect to Johnson but surely there is better out there we could have used, never going to win anywhere with a 5 man team really...well done the rebels.

Battling effort from the Diamonds against a full strength Somerset side.

Ultimately the 5-1's conceded in heat 15 could be crucial in terms of points difference and any chance of pulling the deficit back in the cup match. Huge respect to Ned for taking 14 rides and scoring in all but a couple of them. Tremendous effort. Unfortunately as harsh as it sounds after a tough double header we have yet again lacked points from the heat leaders in the big heats and that will probably cost us along with of course the injuries to Richie & Steve. We've done amazingly well to be so competitive without those two. Had neither been injured I'm convinced we would have won a bagful of trophies this season but I guess others could say the same.

Still, we've done just enough to give us a fighting chance on Sunday. We'll need all 3 points from the PL match. Got to say this business of a mini-league must be scrapped. Takes too much of the drama away. We could be awaiting the result of a match we're not involved in to find out if we make the final.

Two defeats, work cut out on Sunday....no disrespect to Johnson but surely there is better out there we could have used, never going to win anywhere with a 5 man team really...well done the rebels.

10 down in the League Cup, so I would expect to overturn that on Sunday.

As for the other (PL PLay-off) Somerset got 3 points in the Mini League and we got none. I would expect it to be roles reversed (i.e. Newc 3 Som 0) on Sunday.