British Speedway Forum

Wow what a well thought out and considered post. Well done you..

My opinion and I'm entitled to it?

So what does a 6.11 elite ave convert to a premier league ave under this seasons conversion rate ?

My opinion and I'm entitled to it?

Of course you are but your choice of words shows you to be rather unintelligent.

• Like 4

Sadly another in the long line of English riders who threatened to make the grade yet fell short and did not realise the early potential.

Of course you are but your choice of words shows you to be rather unintelligent.

No his choice of words show him to be a complete turd and render any opinion, if he is capable of one completely pointless

• Like 2

Hope Lewis is able to continue racing. He was a pleasure to deal with as far as racing in USA last week.

Income wise the double up for British riders has its merits of course. However it isnt all good and sometimes does more damage than good as far as rider development. The likes of Ben Barker and Josh Auty, both talented riders, do their riding in UK in essentially on a world stage at its highest is the 4th and 5th strongest competitions.

British riders to be gotten into Sweden and Poland is the way to elevatte the SWC team but it needs someone behind the scenes to be managing these riders and making such occur.

• Like 1

IF he doubles up I think he'd be looking for another EL club. Too many Saturday clashes for a spot at Eastbourne and with a 4. something away average he'd be missing too many home meetings to justify his higher average.

If he's going to be standing in doorways in Brighton during the evenings I shouldn't think he'll be able to keep a speedway career going anyway.

IF he doubles up I think he'd be looking for another EL club. Too many Saturday clashes for a spot at Eastbourne

Not if ALL Elite League matches are ridden on set race nights ...... or Eastbourne also enter the Premier League !!

If he hadn't been so outspoken and explosive in the past he might have attracted a sponsor.He is a bad advert for British Speedway, and a embarrassment to himself

• Like 1