British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Leicester League Play Off Sunday 7th October 2012

Wethers is an odd choice. He's been woeful at Brough since that 21 point max. Don't suppose it really matters.

He scored more points than the Lions heat leaders Bjerre and Karlsson combined :wink:

Strange. Hardly scores a point for Edinburgh against us for years and then rides for us and bangs in double figures. Suppose he wasn't riding against the Diamonds tonight.

Matty needs a change of track i think he has been at edinburgh to long and yes i would have him in any newcastle team he scores at almost every away track he rides...get him on decent equipment and he will get points always gives 100%..this thing about a 21 point max how many times do riders do it in there career not many i say..he would be a very good middle order rider..if he does decide to move on dont think he would have a problem finding a team place to early to speculate for 2013 but the diamonds should consider him if he bcomes available.. :wink:

No thank you. We do not need Matty as we already have 3 great middle order men Henry, Lindgren and Nedermark. If they are coming back in 2013 we need a genuine number 1 rider to win us heat 13s and 15s. Then if we still have the Worralls, Richie will be our second heat leader and we need to get a good reserve to partner Steve.