British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

Free 2012 Torun Grand Prix Racecards - Torun

...EVERY time i put a racecard online the downloads FAR FAR exceed the views of the thread on this forum. CLEARLY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BOOKMARK AND DOWNLOAD IN THEIR LITERAL THOUSANDS...

I twice had to upgrade my website package to the highest level to cope with the demand.

....I have no need for 'multiple' account holders to post 'thank you for THE best racecard' type posts. I go solely on the (to me) quite astounding download figures on the server....

TEN fans downloading makes me continue let alone the LITERAL THOUSANDS who download each GP....

it doesn't go unnoticed how many in the 'racecard field' have already copied in part my unique formatting alongside many departments of the media who have HURRIEDLY taken on various aspects of my presentation....

...Even some software providers have shamelessly added bit by bit my innovations and presentation formats....

So is your's better then? :blink:

In any case, thanks to DW for the racecard and the series - I like the layout, can easily tally up the rider score's as you go through.

• Like 1

has lots of 0000 in total boxes

This has now been put right

Manchesterpaul you really are the biggest imbecile this forum has ever seen. Your last response to dw is ridiculous! Really you need to get a life!

He used to be as mad as a hatter.he seems to have calmed down slightly this year :blink::rofl::P

Edited by iris123

A BIG thank you to ALL the G.P. race card providers for their excellent race cards. My preferred choice is Gambo closely followed by willstaxi. Looking forward to seeing you ALL again next G.P. season .

thanks again for your efforts this year hopefully we get a great meeting for the final gp of 2012....see you in 2013. any new ideas foryour programmes???

There isn't anything to download yet. Paul just has a weird thing about posting these threads in advance so he can be first!

Oh My Goodness not again. Surely i don't have to explain again as to the VALID reason why i put the thread up the day before the draw? I explained it last time.

Also, possibly not but maybe lol (i rarely take note of who a poster of a comment is), are you the chap who when making a post a short while ago said you rarely post on the forum anymore as you see nothing of importance.....yet.....your post was on the subject of posting a racecard first? If you're not well i hope whoever it was reads this hee hee. It was an astounding statement where the poster just hung himself high and dry.

CAPITAL LETTERS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS THIS WIERD THING OF THINKING THE NOTICE ABOUT RACECARDS IS TO BE FIRST......NO IT ISN'T WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY INANE CLAIM TO MAKE. If you're going to the 'effort' of making a post try and make one not so childish. Hey in fact here's a tip, try and make the post on something important.

Manchesterpaul you really are the biggest imbecile this forum has ever seen. Your last response to dw is ridiculous! Really you need to get a life!

Goodness me i just did a search and toooooo funny IT WAS YOU.

On to the non-speedway comment......Already got a good life as it happens. If you have too then toddle off and enjoy it as i do mine. Then hopefully the only time we have to interact is when using the speedway forum for discussing speedway matters. A friendly tip do try and get something more important to do than posting comments on a non-important matter. Only i understand (from your own words) that apparently you only deign to post on important matters. Hmmm that's twice now you've slipped up and both times over someone posting a racecard notification in advance,......not a major topic in fact very boring.

Incidentally , it doesn't go unnoticed how many in the 'racecard field' have already copied in part my unique formatting alongside many departments of the media who have HURRIEDLY taken on various aspects of my presentation. Even some software providers have shamelessly added bit by bit my innovations and presentation formats.

Sorry but what are these innovations that others have stolen?

So is your's better then?

In any case, thanks to DW for the racecard and the series - I like the layout, can easily tally up the rider score's as you go through.

Mine IS better for those who choose it. Other racecards ARE better for those who choose them. It's as simple as that!

Different features appeal to different people no biggie at all. For example, i find tallying up a riders score easier on mine which has the single grid and a riders points next to each other across a mere five squares. Don't see how rider grids where they are spaced out over twenty squares makes for easier totalling up?. Especially so when you are trying to have a quick comparison between riders and you have too keep flitting to and fro across the grid to line up names and points, more so when looking at mid-chart scores. Also the main MiniMax card, which has several features you can opt to utilize or not, also has a running total next to the riders in the heat for the meeting and series points. Anyway, guess what? again absolutely no biggie people prefer what they prefer.

It's near 2am and i only got in from watching the GP at around 1am so not got any great enthusiasm to discuss racecards lol.

thanks again for your efforts this year hopefully we get a great meeting for the final gp of 2012....see you in 2013. any new ideas for your programmes???

I'm going to have mine roboticized so it can get you a beer from the fridge or make you a cuppa and i'll also attach flashing neon lights to it.

Agreed thanks to all racecard providers, the more the merrier in order to cover different tastes.