British Speedway Forum
TheReturn

Referee Just Bottled Semi Decision

Ref got it right - first bend bunching; all four back. Some folks need to take their blinkers off - I see a few familiar Aussie-haters on here.

• Like 6

Nicki made a better start then Holder and Holder couldn't accept and and striked Nicki, CH wasn't particular much in control either.

You know when someone outgates you, you have to accept that and don't try to ride through them.

NP outgated Holder so Nicki was fully entitled to take the inside line. Why should he, who did the better gate, move aisde and let CH past?

Granted he made a marginally better start but not good enough to move over to the curb as he tried to.

A bike isnt 6 inches long!

People really need to watch the replays properly. It's as clear as day in the Semi Final Pedersen came across Holder, contact was made which caused Holder to lift. All 4 was the only option, I can't for the life of me see how any other decision could have been made.

Yes Nicki came across to choose his line for the corner, as he was entitled to do as the leading rider! Chris was beaten to the corner and make a poor decision but got away with it

Yes Nicki came across to choose his line for the corner, as he was entitled to do as the leading rider! Chris was beaten to the corner and make a poor decision but got away with it

Cornishman - AKA Mr Magoo!!

Ref got it right - first bend bunching; all four back. Some folks need to take their blinkers off - I see a few familiar Aussie-haters on here.

I actually like a fair few Aussie riders, including Crump and the many that rode for my team over the years. But I don't like some Aussie riders for their antics and personality. Ward and Holder to name but two. Nothing to do with them being Aussie, just to do with them being **.

• Like 1

Why were his scummy brother & crew allowed on. Them & holder showed exactly what they are. Zero respect

Very sad and totally immature. Grow up.

• Like 2

What comes around comes around,! Pedersen was unlucky tonight but his reputation went against him.Holder was a deserved winner but fair play Pedersen was a gracious loser and i admire him for that.He never undeservedly won a fourth world title great news in my book.

People really need to watch the replays properly. It's as clear as day in the Semi Final Pedersen came across Holder, contact was made which caused Holder to lift. All 4 was the only option, I can't for the life of me see how any other decision could have been made.

nicki came across holder and holder just didnt shut off (cant blame him its a world championship at stake )but that caused him to run into nicki twice ,he tried to force a hole which wasnt there , it wasnt first bendbunching it was a gamble that paid off for holder, nicki would of done the same but it dosen,t change what happened holder rode his luck and was even more lucky after that

Cornishman - AKA Mr Magoo!!

You've lost me now.

Think it's best if we agree to disagree (and you agree to disagree with 95% of everyone else too!)

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion on the matter, however wrong it is :wink:

Edited by Cornishman

Not for the first time your talking absolute bollocks !
  • Like 7

Not for the first time your talking absolute bollocks !

Years of taking drugs tends to do that mate.

One of the worst decisions I've ever seen!!!! = Then the track got invaded by the great unwashed of Australia, combined IQ of about 7.

if I am not mistaken.....was that BFD trackside? :P

You've lost me now.

Think it's best if we agree to disagree (and you agree to disagree with 95% of everyone else too!)

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion on the matter, however wrong it is :wink:

Google/Youtube Mr Magoo and you will see what I mean!

A light hearted tongue in cheek dig by the way.

Just because 95% call it one way doesnt mean theyre right .

Certainly agree to disagree - thats part of what this forum is about. So long as it is a genuine opinion and not just an inflammatory wind up then everyones entitled.

Pederson was looking for that. Unfortunately his game plan didn't work out.

Looking to get knocked off while leading? Yeah right!! Bonkers.

• Like 2