British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BearsBoy

Redcar Bears 2013

i know its early but the bears fans dont have much to look forward too unless we get tp the final of the pct so after a crazy speedway season i cant wait to start fresh next season. the bears have a lot of options i believe depending on weather or not riders go full time elite league.

so next season id love to see

1. ulrich ostergaard

2. Matt tressarieu

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Richard lawson

5. Matej Kus

6. Jade Mudgway

7. carl wilkinson

however being Bears fan anything could happen so realistically

1. Aaron Summers if aaron goes up tp elite league david howe

2. Carl Wilkinson

3. Kozza Smith

4. Kevin Doolan

5. Matej Kus

6. Jade Mudgway

7. Max Dilger

News from dinner dance tonight is that Aaron Summers will be returning next season.

News from dinner dance tonight is that Aaron Summers will be returning next season.

Imagine he will be doubling up with cov again

The team i would like to see is

Proctor 9.27

Wilko 4.66

Kus 6.85

Summers 7.76

Tressarieu 5.84

Dilger 4.12

Mudgway 3.28

Total 41.78

The team i would like to see is

Proctor 9.27

Wilko 4.66

Kus 6.85

Summers 7.76

Tressarieu 5.84

Dilger 4.12

Mudgway 3.28

Total 41.78

Sorry, but I do'nt ever see Matt Tresarrieu and Brian Havelock, working together. Much as I would like to see Matt back.

heard a rumour that Adam Roynon could move back to Redcar. .. i started it.

heard a rumour that Adam Roynon could move back to Redcar. .. i started it.

Pointless trolling post

• Like 1

I personally would not have Roynon back after he turned his back on us for a little more money, plus he is very injury prone and it is very unlikely your going to get a full season out of him.

Summers is back as we know, and although a critic of Wilkinson he should be offered a place back - although he has to be at reserve on that average would be a huge waste otherwise - although I suspect we may not be first in line for Wilko, I know he said he would like to be back - but on that average a number of teams will be in for him and not sure we will get him, but you never know.

I would take Summers, Kus, Dilger and Wilkinson from 2012 side, indeed I would also think about having Ostergaard back as he showed glimpses - indeed the team as a whole that finished looked tidy enough. I would not have Mudgway as that would mean Wilkinson in top five, if he does not come back then maybe Jade with Max.

Edited by RedcarRacer

I personally would not have Roynon back after he turned his back on us for a little more money, plus he is very injury prone and it is very unlikely your going to get a full season out of him.

Summers is back as we know, and although a critic of Wilkinson he should be offered a place back - although he has to be at reserve on that average would be a huge waste otherwise - although I suspect we may not be first in line for Wilko, I know he said he would like to be back - but on that average a number of teams will be in for him and not sure we will get him, but you never know.

I would take Summers, Kus, Dilger and Wilkinson from 2012 side, indeed I would also think about having Ostergaard back as he showed glimpses - indeed the team as a whole that finished looked tidy enough. I would not have Mudgway as that would mean Wilkinson in top five, if he does not come back then maybe Jade with Max.

if I was offered a job for more money on my doorstep I'd go aswell :)
  • Like 1

if I was offered a job for more money on my doorstep I'd go aswell :)

That is true, but not every rider in speedway takes the highest offer, yes it is common place and you cant be blame him, however by the same token I would suggest that Redcar should not return for these sorts of riders - especially the ones who show absolutely no loyalty to the fans. If you not going to sign for a team, dont say you will or make out like you will, just keep quiet.

• Like 1

Redcar will confirm their second signing for 2013 on Thursday. I would imagine it will be one of our assets from 2012 team so that means Kus or Dilger, but you never know could be Ostergaard or Wilkinson.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/north-east-sport/motorsport-news/redcar-bears/2012/11/06/redcar-bears-set-to-announce-next-2013-capture-84229-32171149/

Dilger has posted on Facebook that he has signed his first contract for next year so might well be him..

Would be happy if so, felt he did well last season. Would like to see most of the team that finished the year back..

Dilger has posted on Facebook that he has signed his first contract for next year so might well be him..

Would be happy if so, felt he did well last season. Would like to see most of the team that finished the year back..

He has signed a contract for Outrup in Denmark.

4 signings today

Matej Kus

Ulrich ostergaard

Micky dyer

Hugh Skidmore