British Speedway Forum

Just post it on this thread anybody.

Gospeed can't send me to jail as Im under 16 so we will be fine.

Phew well that's a relief! I've found a way to get it on. But it took a while to get it going. Download http://www.securitykiss.com/ here, after it's downloaded make sure you set your server in the states, and you should be good to go. If it doesn't work initially then sign into Livestream via Facebook and then it should work.

Hope this helps ;)

Edited by spin king junior
  • Like 1

Heard there's no batchelor or ward

Heard there's no batchelor or ward

If so isnt that 2 years running Batch aint shown. Ward would be a big loss, the favourite, and not fair on the fans who have paid 25 quid to see the best, some travelling long distances. Will be at home watching the Gooners at Norwich on ESPN.

If neither can be arsed to turn up today they should be banned for 28 days.

• Like 6

Phew well that's a relief! I've found a way to get it on. But it took a while to get it going. Download http://www.securitykiss.com/ here, after it's downloaded make sure you set your server in the states, and you should be good to go. If it doesn't work initially then sign into Livestream via Facebook and then it should work.

Hope this helps ;)

Downloaded it, Let's hope it works.

So will we see Ward turn out for Torun tomorrow-you bet we will !!!!!!

That is precisely why he isn't there at Blunsdon. :lol: I am shocked and stunned. :rofl:

Alan.

If neither can be arsed to turn up today they should be banned for 28 days.

I agree. Hopefully both get banned for Monday's meeting. This is the reason why I wouldn't spend £25 on a meeting that is overpriced and no one in the sport appears to take it seriously...

• Like 2

both she be given a ban for refusing to race. not the first time bachelor has done it

I don't understand why Sullivan was not included for this.

Ok guys, I have managed to hack the network and used a program that makes the Live stream website think that I am in the US

There are 2 options.

1 is Security Kiss Tunnel

The other is Spotflux which I think is better.

Don't know if it works for the actual stream but the page loads up and I can watch youtube videos so it should be good to go.

I think u will find there is a good reason why Darcy is not riding tonight!!! Whether he rides in Poland tomorrow I don't know!!!