British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernComet

Workington 2013

If we do run next year, who'd you wanna see in the Comets team?

Mine would be:

1) Simon Stead - 9.58

2) Danny Halsey - 3.94

3) Rene Bach - 7.95

4) Jason Bunyan - 5.14

5) Adam Roynon - 7.07

6) Charles Wright - 3.85

7) Ashley Morris - 3.00

Total: 40.53

if ashley morris is in next years team i hope the promotion provide a mechanic and also purchase all his equipment and arange for it to be set up

Tony Jackson tells us about Kenny Ingalls 2013 here :- http://www.youtube.c...feature=g-all-u.

interesting thing about sam masters average was takien from his elitte league and not his prem league average once again british speedway changing the rules as they go along

as long as they want to ride for workington then as much off this years team as possible should be kept with just a little tweak to try and strengthen depending on who wants to come in to the team

• Like 1

if ashley morris is in next years team i hope the promotion provide a mechanic and also purchase all his equipment and arange for it to be set up

interesting thing about sam masters average was takien from his elitte league and not his prem league average once again british speedway changing the rules as they go along

as long as they want to ride for workington then as much off this years team as possible should be kept with just a little tweak to try and strengthen depending on who wants to come in to the team

Bloody Hell, wonders will never cease I actually agree with you on this one :lol: . Fingers crossed Workington Comets will be here next season, I would want to keep the majority of the lads we have if they want to stay . Tts been a tough season again with the weather and injuries . Hope they increase the points limit just a tad for us to fit Steady back in at Worky at no1, partnered with Rich,Rene,Adam,Kyle ;) as a base to start with

The way Stead rode on Monday night I'm not sure if he'll be dropping down. Unless they change the rules he wouldn't be able to double up.

Edited by comet49

the main thing is hope workington are running next year,and would have the following

RICHARD LAWSON

KYLE HOWARTH

RENE BACH

ADAM ROYNON

MICHAEL PALM TOFT

MASON CAMPTON

TERO AARNIO

Now that we are definitely running next year this team would be okay :P

1. Richard Lawson

2. Kyle Howarth

3. Rene Bach

4. Adam Roynon

5. Craig Cook

6. 3pt Res?

7. Gary Irving

Would come to around 42.2 with british deductions!

• Like 1

1. Richard Lawson

2. Kyle Howarth

3. Rene Bach

4. Adam Roynon

5. Craig Cook

6. 3pt Res?

7. Gary Irving

With Irving and a 3 point reserve we would win sweet fa.........far to long a tail

1. Richard Lawson

2. Kyle Howarth

3. Rene Bach

4. Adam Roynon

5. Craig Cook

6. 3pt Res?

7. Gary Irving

Brits don't get a reduction in their average.

Lets have Cookie in the team 2013!Box office and could be the next Stoney, the young ones relate to him, his teamware shirts and logo's appeal to them. He could generate a huge young following, would be a massive opportunity missed if we don't sign him.

Roynon a must, would see him as top PL dog 2013

Bach,superb entertainer and still more to come from him

Howarth,lots of room for improvement

Arnio back on decent Equipment, could be a good move

Michael Palm Toft

A young up and coming reserve,

Please Santa!! Can't wait for March 2013!! SO PLEASED TO BE SAYING THAT-- THANK YOU LAURA!!!!!!

• Like 1

Big Thank You to KD, love him or hate him, without him, there would be no Workington Speedway!! Thank Keith and Family for keeping the sport alive over the last 5 years, I wish you all well in the future and hope to see you all at Derwent Park in 2013!

Please can we keep the pretty programme sellers :D

• Like 2

I'd certainly like to see Richard, Kyle, Rene and Adam retained for sure. A 3-pointer - Ashley maybe, and a couple of new faces, maybe even Mason Campton as one of them. He did well as a guest and I think he will improve with the experience he has gained this year.

I Agree with Scarra and Davidj. Start with the same team as we finnished this year if they want to come back. Closed season to give Tero and Ash time to sort some decent gear out,they are both talented riders who were obviously held back by their equipment. as for Kenny it dosnt sound like he will be ready to return next year so we would need a replacement for him, would love to see him back at DP in the future though.