British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernComet

Workington 2013

think you will find most, if not all of them are pulling in the purse strings. i would like to see jason crump at workington in 2013.l.o.l.

no longer gp rider hes maybe stood down from gps to ride british prem league ?

more local riders = more local fans through the gates.

i think you will find there was plenty that wouldnt ride FOR denham so some might be interested that wernt last year

Plenty of riders would have liked to have ridden for Keith Denham but could not be fitted in or could not be accomadated for various reasons in the past few years.

I wish folk would get off denhams back.....yes he made some bad decisions (I.e signing Tero as rustys replacement ranks one of the worste with me) but he has also done a lot of good work Workington speedway I.e got cookie & rich lawson involved, spent his hard earned cash on the track, team & stadium! He his human like the rest of us & I honestly think without him we would of had no speedway for the past 5 year! So from 1 grateful comets fan I like to say thanks to Keith & family for the past 5 years....

• Like 4

I wish folk would get off denhams back.....yes he made some bad decisions (I.e signing Tero as rustys replacement ranks one of the worste with me) but he has also done a lot of good work Workington speedway I.e got cookie & rich lawson involved, spent his hard earned cash on the track, team & stadium! He his human like the rest of us & I honestly think without him we would of had no speedway for the past 5 year! So from 1 grateful comets fan I like to say thanks to Keith & family for the past 5 years....

i agree with a lot you are saying here but i also no theres 2 sides and yes keith did a lot of good for workington comets before he took over and after wards to

but he did make mistakes along the way too

aarnio was not a patch on rusty but rusty walked out on workington and tero was the rider that was brought in he didnt score big points most of the time but more often than not he tried his heart out

I dont think it's his mistakes that people were fed up with.. Just more his general attitude towards people

• Like 1

Adam Roynon won't be riding premier league next year he is going full time elite so here is my team

Stead ......... Don't think so average to high

Howarth ......... Go with Kyle

Bach .......... Yes Please

MPT ........... Don't think so, he'll stay with Scunny

Rusty ............ Slight possability

Irving ............. As per MPT

Morris ............. Don't think so,

And who said Adam would not double up/down next season. Apparently he has said he'd love to come back!!!

• Like 2

How will steads ave be to high it will be about 9.50 ish

And I was talking to Adam last week and he said he is just gonna go elite league full time next year less chance of getting injured no doubt and ya can't blame the lad after all the bad luck he has had!

put this post on to stop us dropping of the front page. plus new 2013 signing coming very soon .

1 stead 9.59 3 bach 7.93 5 roynon 7.07 2 howarth 5.47 4 m p t 5.21 7 irving 3.26 6 Nicki Barrett 3.75 42.28

New signing?? Wonder who it will be? Would like it to be Rene but reckon he will go to Newcastle. Hope we can have a full team by Christmas.

Can't wait for 2013. Bring it on

Rene... fell out with Newcastle in 2012