British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Workington V Newcastle Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sat 20th October 2012

Workys string of bad luck carried on in heat 14 for Tero, otherwise we had the very good chance to go through to the final , I guess both teams have had bad luck this season though so can't be too disappointed. Newcastle finished top of the league so derserve silverware too, good luck against Ipswich

• Like 3

..... And you can buy the DVD to watch it again and again and again...... :approve:

Is that from GRT Media? I was there but will buy it. Not sure if track shop will have it next week though.

Yes indeed from GRT Media.

It should be in the Workington and Newcastle track shops for the next home matches.

I'm sure Bob will confirm!

Great meeting last night congratulations to both teams and good luck to Newcastle in the final

Good result for Diamonds all the best for the final you deserve it

Workys string of bad luck carried on in heat 14 for Tero, otherwise we had the very good chance to go through to the final , I guess both teams have had bad luck this season though so can't be too disappointed. Newcastle finished top of the league so derserve silverware too, good luck against Ipswich

The end of this meeting saw Worky going into the last few heats as favourites to win on agg.

Just goes to show you cant assume how races might go and that it was right to call the result against the Witches as it stood.

The end of this meeting saw Worky going into the last few heats as favourites to win on agg.

Just goes to show you cant assume how races might go and that it was right to call the result against the Witches as it stood.

Finals shouldn't be agreed on assumptions either so only fair way was to get a proper result between Ipswich and Workington, so no it wasn't the right call :nono: , good luck to Newcastle in the final !!

• Like 1

Finals shouldn't be agreed on assumptions either so only fair way was to get a proper result between Ipswich and Workington, so no it wasn't the right call :nono: , good luck to Newcastle in the final !!

As you're happy to bitch all day elsewhere about Edinburgh not being able to restage Friday's meeting so it's not fair on Workington, when was the restaging date offered by Workington for the League Cup Semi Final? Specifically.

Edited by Backless
  • Like 1

As you're happy to bitch all day elsewhere about Edinburgh not being able to restage Friday's meeting so it's not fair on Workington, when was the restaging date offered by Workington for the League Cup Semi Final? Specifically.

Think I've contracted tinnitus from Stemoc :D:P

• Like 1

So, that's the response when either of you can't answer a straightforward question.

Probably a side effect of pikey inbreeding in Cumbria then.

So, that's the response when either of you can't answer a straightforward question.

WHAT A CHARMER!!

Seems vaguely RACIST to me.

• Like 2

Merely a genetic suggestion that would account for the inability to produce a coherent answer and coincdently apparently suffering from the same aural defect. Read into it what you see fit, that your perogative.

Er Backless what does "Pikey" mean?

Er Backless what does "Pikey" mean?

Gypsy - I believe. It IS a derogatory term. :angry:

• Like 1

Just ignore Backless TWK, he's just a poor mans Snacky.....:)

Remember to like his posts though....it boosts his ego :)

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 3

Just ignore Backless TWK, he's just a poor mans Snacky..... :)

Remember to like his posts though....it boosts his ego :)

Thanks for the tip Arson. :) :) B)

• Like 2