British Speedway Forum
Honey Monster

Leicester Lions 2013

If somebody has got Sky to watch the City game and has a Android or Apple smartphone as many will, then they can watch the City game on their phone on the free "Sky Go" App so not miss the Football and be at the Speedway😄

.....it's called looking for a solution and a reason to do something , rather than looking for a problem and a reason not to do something😉

Edited by hurricanes
  • Like 2

Simple point is it will bring more fans in knowing its a fair meeting and not a one sided meeting,

Do BOTH are you in the real world, not many people i know who could afford to do both,some will be picking there league meetings aswel.

I think opinions are clearly split on this mis match of a meeting.

opinions are not clearly split,there's only you and speediebee aka Jim the whipper who are against it. Edited by mrcts
  • Like 1

Hard to understand why you would not welcome the Bees to your place, its not the result that matters, its a good test for your team and a chance to see an Elite outfit. :t:

opinions are not clearly split,there's only you and speediebee aka Jim the whipper who are against it.

Here's an idea. Maybe Coventry could even the teams up a bit by replacing Roynon with 'local lad' Lee Geary. At worst it might cut the usual waffle on here in half for the Lions v Bees thread.

Edited by volty

You're right Volty the meeting doesn't actually clash with the football & more to the point the football is actually at Derby not at Leicester, so i wouldn't have thought many of the probably about 3,000 fans who travel away to watch the CITY are actually Lions fans as well, i presume the football will be on in the lions tv in the bar, so if they are that bothered about it watch in the bar & then straight to the meeting.

you are wrong as they dont have sky sports in the bar, so no chance of anyone seeing it in the bar before the meeting.

I never thought I would see the day when I wanted to see the track argument back :):)

• Like 2

you are wrong as they dont have sky sports in the bar, so no chance of anyone seeing it in the bar before the meeting.

I see you conveniently ignored my point that the Sky Sports Customers can watch it on their Smartphones using Sky Go App, at no extra cost, so it's not an issue for the sizeable proportion of Sky Customers who statistically will most likely have a Smartphone too😄

Yes John I have heard there's a runners up trophy as well , But Leicester only get it if they manage 30 points so don't count your chickens just yet . and they don't have a shelf to put it on even if they did get it , elliots have taken all the portakabins back :lol: .

No they haven't. The toilets and offices were in place before Elliots became sponsors and were still there last Sunday as were the hospitality boxes.

No they haven't. The toilets and offices were in place before Elliots became sponsors and were still there last Sunday as were the hospitality boxes.

Don't say you have uncovered yet another example on this page of people not letting the Truth get in the way of a good Dig at the Promotion ?

• Like 1

I see you conveniently ignored my point that the Sky Sports Customers can watch it on their Smartphones using Sky Go App, at no extra cost, so it's not an issue for the sizeable proportion of Sky Customers who statistically will most likely have a Smartphone too

Too answer your question i have sky but dont have a smart phone, my mate also has sky but doesnt have a smart phone,

Will heat 1 create a new track record ? kk or scott (if they turn up) :wink:

opinions are not clearly split,there's only you and speediebee aka Jim the whipper who are against it.

Care to quote the post where I have said or even Hinted that I am against this fixture . maybe if you took a little more time to read the posts instead of trying to read between the lines you could post some accusations founded on the truth , if you are having difficulty understanding what i have posted , maybe you could get your L.S.A to go through them with you and help you to understand them .

That is if they are loaded and can afford to do both,most people cant.

If they can get into the stadium within 10 mins of leaving there leicester homes then maybe they should be in the team :rofl:

Didnt the bees come to BP before and several top riders dropped out last min,

If they are loaded.....well that will be the case throughout the season and has been for the past two seasons, Tigers/City often clash against on the same day as Lions but at differing times. The decision is up to the individual. So it's irrelevant really about the Coventry game.

I could personally leave home at 7.20pm and be there for tapes up at Beaumont Park. The choice is again the individual's. The two don't clash, if you are willing to miss ten minutes of either event you can still make it.

Too answer your question i have sky but dont have a smart phone, my mate also has sky but doesnt have a smart phone,

Will heat 1 create a new track record ? kk or scott (if they turn up) :wink:

better riders than them two have ridden BP but still nobody has been quicker than Niemenen
  • Like 1

better riders than them two have ridden BP but still nobody has been quicker than Niemenen

There will be a new track record in heat 1 . provided (dare I mention it ) the promised track alterations get done , so whoever is the current T.R holder shall remain so forever ,

• Like 1