British Speedway Forum

still not enough to make him a true Brit in my book.

:rolleyes:

Born in Britain of British parents and lived his first few years in Britain. What book are you reading!!!

:t:

Maybe, but never refers to the UK as home, always AUS. A brit when suits him ;)

We must read and hear different interviews then.

The last time Tai was in the GP's he made a mistake by running untried & untested Michael Lee tuned engines.

This time around he'll be running pretty much identical motors as Darcy & Holder on PJR which will put him in a much stronger position.

Does Tai have the ability? Of course he has, it's just going to come down to his mental strength.

I've changed my mind on relection of Tai's chances and as long as the PJR's hold together he'll finish 11-12th in the series. I have no doubt about it

Think a few on here will have to post a few apologies this year as Tai is in a much better frame of mind, better equipped and more organised this time around.

He may make a few mistakes and have some meetings where he struggles to score, but he will also have some meetings where everyone will have to admit that he can do it on his day and will make a number of semi finals and hopefully at least one final

The last time Tai was in the GP's he made a mistake by running untried & untested Michael Lee tuned engines.

This time around he'll be running pretty much identical motors as Darcy & Holder on PJR which will put him in a much stronger position.

Does Tai have the ability? Of course he has, it's just going to come down to his mental strength.

I've changed my mind on relection of Tai's chances and as long as the PJR's hold together he'll finish 11-12th in the series. I have no doubt about it

Ok, so which four or five riders will he finish ahead of then?

think your find his engines were fine. had the best internals availble as we supplied umm. it was the nurd on the seat which was the problem.

• Like 1

SORRY but wasn't Tai still on Jawas and, frankly, they were simply not good enough, as Kenneth Bjerre found to his cost. Give the boy a break, time will tell soon enough...

• Like 2

SORRY but wasn't Tai still on Jawas and, frankly, they were simply not good enough, as Kenneth Bjerre found to his cost. Give the boy a break, time will tell soon enough...

why give him a break ? he deserves what he gets. lets see a differant chap this year with a better attitude and show what he can do on track,then and only then will i change my mind about the kid.

I think over the year he will win a few races, make a couple of semis, maybe even make 1 final.

Finish 8th/9th/10th with a bit of luck and no injuries!

Hows that for an optimistic post?

M

Tai is gonna struggle if he goes into this series trying to win every race. He won't get away with the 2nd bend wide sweeps, they will shut the door on him. Mostly, I think it's really important he doesn't get too down if things go wrong and also to not get too arrogant if he has a few wins. He really needs to try and win back a few fans too, so I really hope he can compose himself when the adrenaline is flowing.

Edited by superguest

I think over the year he will win a few races, make a couple of semis, maybe even make 1 final.

Finish 8th/9th/10th with a bit of luck and no injuries!

Hows that for an optimistic post?

M

If optimistic is saying he'll fail to make the top 8, even with some luck then I'd hate to see you being pessimistic :D

If optimistic is saying he'll fail to make the top 8, even with some luck then I'd hate to see you being pessimistic :D

I Darcy does as expected and is one of the front runners, riders like AJ, Zagar, Kasprzak, Vaculik, Iversen and Hampel will also miss out on a top 8 place as this is without doubt the strongest field ever seen for the Series and while Tai knows he isn't going to have things his own way, he will be battling for every point.

Personal in such a line up and being opptomistic, I think he will do well to break into the top 12.

I think if Tai holds his head together he could do ok, time will tell but I certainly won't write him off, not that I expect him to finish in the top 8. Certainly If he does ok I think he'll win a lot of fans back.

Was TV channel hopping one day and "landed" on a quite nice programme on Trace sports about Tai, he came across as quite a pleasant young man, with the feature showing his home life and work with Peter Adams and wolves, and touching on the unfortunate side as well. Is this an old programme or new , and has anyone else seen it, as I have not seen mention of it anywhere else.