British Speedway Forum

Complete the following: Ole Olsen 1971, 1975, Sam Ermolenko 1993, *** ********* ****. Good luck fella, bring it home. :D

Nearly choked on my Dorset Cereals this morning when the BBC mentioned the speedway. The presenter didn't have a clue and kept glancing down to his notes, but said Tai had to score 6 points to wi the first title in 13 years and that he could do it tomorrow in Poland, and his nearest rival was a Pole. And if he wins it he will hopefully be in the studio next week.

That's what you get when you buy Tesco Value cornflakes . Minging .

Can't be, its a well know historical fact that anywhere north of Derby isn't truly England. :neutral:;)

Good lucky to Tai.

There's not many English left in Rotherham LOL.......I tell people I'm from Barnsley :t::drink:

C'mon Tai....It could be over by heat 5 if Tai wins his first and Hampel runs a last in his....

• Like 1

There's not many English left in Rotherham LOL.......I tell people I'm from Barnsley :t::drink:

C'mon Tai....It could be over by heat 5 if Tai wins his first and Hampel runs a last in his....

Is there any English in Barnsley? Hampel run a last, that won't happen, unless he has EF.

Is there any English in Barnsley? Hampel run a last, that won't happen, unless he has EF.

Plenty in Barnsley mate,,Hampel has always got a bad race in him I say it every gp..He just has.

Plenty in Barnsley mate,,Hampel has always got a bad race in him I say it every gp..He just has.

He has but his first is against Lindback and Dryml so it won't be that one!

Is there any English in Barnsley?

I'm sure theres plenty of English in Bristol, Birth place of the last English born world champion ; :lol: #2004 2006 2009

TAI looked fine in practice today.

Good to hear things went well in the practice.

Edited by Pirio Barre

TAI looked fine in practice today. Heat 5 ... crunch time with Tai out against Hampel who has two on the trot

That's great news as he obviously won't need even 6 points and one would fear his biggest danger was if he was incapable of riding/racing his bike.

Edited by manchesterpaul

It was mentioned again this morning on the TV BBC sports news that Tai was going for the World Championship today.

Good luck to him tonight.

Edited by A ORLOV

Saud he would do better than most thought but this is unvelievable. Shouted myself hoarse alleeady

Saud he would do better than most thought but this is unvelievable. Shouted myself hoarse alleeady

In english please?

Incredible achievement from Tai; Even if Emil was fit, I still think Tai would have won.

The BSPA need to capitalize on this and try and create more interest in Speedway.

Well done Tai.

Won the world championship through his own efforts.

Could easily have coasted when Emil dropped out, but he's gone for it and good on him for doing so!