British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Somerset V Scunthorpe (play-off Final, 1st Leg), Friday October 26th (7.30pm)

Blind man ..........were you the model for the ilfracombe statue?

:rofl::P

Feel for Tom! Must be so disappointed! Got a good replacement in Lewis Kerr. Really has looked good recently and hopefully can finish on a high and put himself in the window for a pl slot next year. Good luck Lewis!

Best of luck to Garry Bish and the Rebels on friday. But your going to need to take a decent lead to Scunny. ;)

Does anyone know how well anders mellgren has performed at the oak tree arena ? He might be riding instead of masters if he has to ride for poole !

Mellgren could be a good replacement guest for Masters if we need to use him. Seems to be a high scorer in most meetings.

Edited by June

Brilliant lads! Cook was a fantastic guest! Well done to Ippo for keeping it close. Roll on Friday & Sunday now!

She's neither fat enough or good looking enough to of been modelled from me :D

Oh I don't know, I thought she was a dead ringer for you mate. A little bird told me that when Damien saw you up that ladder, the idea came to him in a flash

:P

• Like 1

As poole are through does that now mean Mellgren or Masters tomorrow night? Both are ex Rebels so will be a tough proposition.