British Speedway Forum
ekimba

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

offy quiet start of this week nothing getting said or any names being mentioned to sign for us anyone heard any names ?

offy quiet start of this week nothing getting said or any names being mentioned to sign for us anyone heard any names ?

I have heard some but that was from my daughter who is due my new grandson on dec 31st

• Like 2

nice to hear i talk less sh1te than someone else..i too will remember that post..

I have heard some but that was from my daughter who is due my new grandson on dec 31st ��

I did mean if anyone heard of any rider getting mentioned or anything!

Kate is still throwing up, don't think they'll have thought of a name yet.

But (although it might take a while, some fifty-odd years) the child WILL be a monarch!

• Like 1

I did mean if anyone heard of any rider getting mentioned or anything!

Was only having a wee laugh Scott, you will get my humour eventually, and my smileys don't seem to work on this I pad

But (although it might take a while, some fifty-odd years) the child WILL be a monarch!

This is comic genius

Does anyone know what average he / she will come in on :-)

nice to hear i talk less sh1te than someone else..i too will remember that post..

But sir I thought it was called banter not sh1te, I really have a lot to learn don't i :-)

Video night on 14th Dec - I expect our all conquering team to be announced then!!

Video night on 14th Dec - I expect our all conquering team to be announced then!!

:o :o

:o :o

For the first time word's failed me

Think this is a typo Davy, don't you mean conkers team? ;)

• Like 1

Think this is a typo Davy, don't you mean conkers team? ;)

Doesn't matter if it was a spelling mistake he managed to shut gazc up :-)

• Like 2

Tee hee!

No offence Gaz! ;)

Tee hee!

No offence Gaz! ;)

None taken m8 i will however return with my usual tongue in cheek reply to Davy 's all conquering team just shortly after i recover from lock jaw with pi**ing myself laughing for two hours :D

Whilst i appreciate the admiration you hold for me ekimba i shall not stay silent for long it just caught me out that Davy could actually spell conquering and it looks like he actually means it PMSL but one day in the way distant future you may be admired as much as me.

But in all seriousness it is good to have the good natured banter between us back instead off some off the crap that can get thrown about even though Davy was talking mince on his all conquering team and i am actually missing Dekker (dont believe i just said that). :blink:

Cookie signing seems to be in hand.

http://m.scotsman.co...-card-1-2675666

I am going to Tenerife next week can someone txt me when Craig signs for Glasgow and i can let my mate through in Harthill know to put the price of the Razor blades he acquired up as he will make an absolute killing not looking for commission Bill just looking out for you and your profit margins you heard it hear first :party: