British Speedway Forum
mrss

Kings Lynn 2013

with the news that the team are going to ride again, who does everyone want? i can see a team very similar to this years, maybe we need a solid second heatleader though.

mallett

stokes

knight

kerr

?

johnson

rose

1.Kerr

2.????/

3.Mallett

4.Knight

5.B.Kurtz

6.Stokes

7.Rose

I see Dale Allitt has posted on facebook, first signing to be announced Thursday.

Also a few events being lined up such as a race night and a quiz night to raise funds (think Dale is looking for helpers too for these).

Look forward to seeing who we've signed. :)

With the way it was worded on the Facebook page, it made me think it was a new face to the KL side.

Lewis Blackbird perhaps?

With the way it was worded on the Facebook page, it made me think it was a new face to the KL side.

Lewis Blackbird perhaps?

Are you in sync with Jo?!

What happened to Shane at the end of this season? He hasn't ridden for a while, was he injuried?

Tom Young has signed on loan from Scunny

Im so pleased that Tom is fixed up...great kid and what a season he had last year

• Like 3

Good luck Tom,!!! might even get over to see you at Lynn. Hope you have a good season. was so looking forward to you being at Scunny, but hey your going to be racing on one of the best tracks, which will help your developement.....best wishes!

• Like 1

Good start to team building by Lynn, be interesting to see how they complete their line up.