British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jonny the spud

Isle Of Wight 2013

Yeah i Nath will be back with Mildenhall.

Its only a close season past time. as Islander named a team he would like to see, i just joined in the fun, Iv no doubts the team will end up nothing like it, well maybe something like it, but with 1 or 2 differences. :wink:

News now on club's official website at: http://www.iowislanders.co/

The potential at reserve is frightening! Overall that is a good solid team with no weak links in it, but I would have thought Nathan Stoneman would be wanted back by Mildenhall, and I thought Anderson was an Aussie thus ruling him out. Maybe wrong though.

I also think 2013 will be a breakthrough year for Dan Stoneman, and I've thought that 2x 3.00 reserves wouldn't necessarily hurt the team as long as Dan can cope with, what I think, would be his first time riding in the top 5 initially.

Ando, has partiality, Scottish ancestors, though maybe that is classed as foreign to the IOW :lol: . and Ben is back so at least we both got two riders correct.

You know its amazing, no one picked up on you suggesting Lewis Blackbird, or Aaron, but as soon as i put NS hahaha.

To be honest, having signed Adam Ellis, they have more than a head start over every other Team,

Wait till you see Scunnys new reserve.......... :wink:

Good start from IOW be interesting to see Adam in all 3 leagues .

c/o the Official Isle of Wight Speedway website:

With council approval having been obtained, speedway meetings at Smallbrook in 2013 will get underway half an hour earlier than previously, the first race now coming to the tapes at 7pm.

Further details and more news to follow....

More info on the BSPA:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.18535

Edited by rhidassa

Greyhoundp.

Ive been tying to PM you, but for some reason I cant send you a messege.

Can you tell me the best way to send you a note?

cheers

Dont understand why you cant Pm me, mystifying.

I would like to shake the hand of greyhoundp you are a true speedway fan sir a dying breed

Thanks bradtony, dont embarass me further. :wink: I just speak as i find, not always right, but sometimes right.

Im always available at greyhoundp@yahoo.com

If they want more fans from the mainland they must think about their return journey as a priority...An earlier start is fine as loing as it doesnt mean an extended interval and tardy running of heats so that I arrive back home again at the same hour as now....

Edited by Mike.Butler