British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jonny the spud

Isle Of Wight 2013

OK, who's in / out, who would you like to see in next years squad ?

has anyone in charge of the Isle of Wight backed up the not running theory /or are we hearing from the deserters again ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the team should be built around:

Danny Warwick

Paul Stark

Dan Stoneman

Adam Ellis

Pleeeeeeeese don't sign Ross Walter!

• Like 2

To be honest, having signed Adam Ellis, they have more than a head start over every other Team, only needs them to get a genuine No1, no disrespect to DW, and they should be amongst the front runners ie improve on there finish this season, good luck to the IOW, great set-up, and more than deserve everything that comes there way, lets hope other Teams get what they deserve, :wink:.

We cant have the NL degenerate in to another PL as in football. Now let me see, whose turn is it to win something in 2013.

Buxton ? cleaned up in 2010, Scunny ? won in 2011, Mildenhall? cleaned up in 2012, maybe IOW in 2013, if it turns out to be that way, I for one wont begrudge them.

• Like 2

I would love you to be right greyhoundp about cleaning up the league, but what I don't think you'll be right about us signing a number 1 other than Danny.

But it's Wednesday, so what was this supposed big announcement...?

If the points limit is 38 then I would like to see a team like this:

1. Danny Warwick 7.01

2. Ben Hopwood 6.16

3. Aaron Baseby 5.26

4. Paul Starke 5.70

5. Lewis Blackbird 7.01

6. Dan Stoneman 3.83

7. Adam Ellis 3.00

Total: 37.97

1. J. Anderson

2. B.Hopwood

3. D. Warwick

4. D.Stoneman

5. P.Starke

6. N.Stoneman

7. A.Ellis

How does that look to you Islander ? Ando is a brilliant Team guy, scores well away from home, will love your Track, Starkey has a great average, Danny & Ben solid with double figure scoring ability, Danny S, get him on some decent equipment and he could get up near a 6 average, and the 2 reserves what can i say about them..full of potential

Thanks very much for the support jef!!!!! I do have a spare bike if you wish to have ago yourself?!

Can I have a go ??

Me...you...Sittingbourne....and a KFC at fleet on the way home Ross !!

;0)

1. J. Anderson

2. B.Hopwood

3. D. Warwick

4. D.Stoneman

5. P.Starke

6. N.Stoneman

7. A.Ellis

How does that look to you Islander ? Ando is a brilliant Team guy, scores well away from home, will love your Track, Starkey has a great average, Danny & Ben solid with double figure scoring ability, Danny S, get him on some decent equipment and he could get up near a 6 average, and the 2 reserves what can i say about them..full of potential

The potential at reserve is frightening! Overall that is a good solid team with no weak links in it, but I would have thought Nathan Stoneman would be wanted back by Mildenhall, and I thought Anderson was an Aussie thus ruling him out. Maybe wrong though.

I also think 2013 will be a breakthrough year for Dan Stoneman, and I've thought that 2x 3.00 reserves wouldn't necessarily hurt the team as long as Dan can cope with, what I think, would be his first time riding in the top 5 initially.