British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena

Yup and he now rides for Peterborough.

Funnily enough, there is a link here to both aborted signings.

The link being Rosco?

A deal is a deal as far as im concerned.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Yup and he now rides for Peterborough.

Funnily enough, there is a link here to both aborted signings.

The link being Rosco?

A deal is a deal as far as im concerned.

You would say that wouldn't you being a poole fan, he took the title twice from you, smacks of sour grapes still to me.

You would say that wouldn't you being a poole fan, he took the title twice from you, smacks of sour grapes still to me.

Desperate comment.

It was me that mentioned the link, and I am a Newcastle fan, different team and different league. With folks like you, and your comments, one would think that Poole fans weren't allowed to post on the BSF.

• Like 1

If you cannot afford to buy riders don't put bids in, that's simple. This effects Somerset and nothing to do with Poole. This needs to be sorted quickly other wise another club I'm sure will step in and loan him to Somerset.

If you cannot afford to buy riders don't put bids in, that's simple. This effects Somerset and nothing to do with Poole. This needs to be sorted quickly other wise another club I'm sure will step in and loan him to Somerset.

Don't like to see Rosco being blamed, he manages the team, a job he does well, but he isn't in charge of Swindon finances!!! Wish there were more as enthusiastic of speedway as him!!!

I have nothing against Rosco at all. Some forget he is also a Poole legend and captained the club to league success on a number of occasions. He is also in the Poole hall of fame.

Anyway back to topic, maybe Somerset could stump up the money for him?

I have nothing against Rosco at all. Some forget he is also a Poole legend and captained the club to league success on a number of occasions. He is also in the Poole hall of fame.

Anyway back to topic, maybe Somerset could stump up the money for him?

With the asset system on it's ass, what's the point?

• Like 1

Someone of Nicks age I would class as an asset and a good investment. The system has only gone wrong since Swindon want to borrow every year, and issue with KL and Iversen.

The Asset system is still there.

With the asset system on it's ass, what's the point?

The Asset system is not an ass mate, providing they ride in this country...

The Asset system is not an ass mate, providing they ride in this country...

Read the post mate "With the asset system on it's ass, what's the point?"

Read the post mate "With the asset system on it's ass, what's the point?"

Yes it is if you have Assets that don't ride in this country.

Edited by Starman2006

With Swindon at last doing a deal with Batchelor, the Nick Morris problem should now be resolved.

• Like 1

With Swindon at last doing a deal with Batchelor, the Nick Morris problem should now be resolved.

Hope your right, but the logic fails me ..how??

You mean, there'll be no problem about Glasgow seeing the colour of Mr Patchett's money? Well, that would be nice, but I think it is pretty clear the rider now won't be released until the cash hits the barrelhead.

You mean, there'll be no problem about Glasgow seeing the colour of Mr Patchett's money? Well, that would be nice, but I think it is pretty clear the rider now won't be released until the cash hits the barrelhead.

No reason for it not to now surely.