British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena

Nothing wrong with monberg

Maybe not so much, just as long as he can be a bit more consistent away. I would still prefer someone younger though. (Morris?)

• Like 1

Maybe not so much, just as long as he can be a bit more consistent away. I would still prefer someone younger though. (Morris?)

Jesper was brilliant for us last season! Would welcome him back! Looking forward to Thursday.. If we have the line up I heard 2013 will be another successful season for the Rebels.

Jesper was brilliant for us last season! Would welcome him back! Looking forward to Thursday.. If we have the line up I heard 2013 will be another successful season for the Rebels.

does it include wright?

As much as I like James as a person I think it would be a mistake to use him again.

• Like 1

As much as I like James as a person I think it would be a mistake to use him again.

I think that's the feeling shared by the majority of the fans to be honest. It's just a shame how quickly he's gone backwards, just a few years ago I watched him beat the best riders in premier league to become riders champion.

I think that's the feeling shared by the majority of the fans to be honest. It's just a shame how quickly he's gone backwards, just a few years ago I watched him beat the best riders in premier league to become riders champion.

remember his first meeting for somerset v lions

remember his first meeting for somerset v lions

Certainly do, will never forget his move on the back straight on the last lap where he dove between Karlsson and Parker to win us all 3 points. He just hasn't been able to repeat that on a regular basis.

Certainly do, will never forget his move on the back straight on the last lap where he dove between Karlsson and Parker to win us all 3 points. He just hasn't been able to repeat that on a regular basis.

Since when has Somerset had Straights

Just been confirmed on the website that all 7 riders will be announced on Thursday and there will be changes. It's hoped the last 4 names for the cracker will be announced as well. Wish I wouldn't have read it now though because it's made me even more excited!

James loves a track with plenty of grip and let’s face it over the last couple of seasons there has been a distinct lack of dirt and consequently no grip, but on the odd occasion when it has had grip then James has ridden well

James loves a track with plenty of grip and let’s face it over the last couple of seasons there has been a distinct lack of dirt and consequently no grip, but on the odd occasion when it has had grip then James has ridden well

James is one of the most frustrating riders I have ever watched. Not only was he inconsistant from week to week, he was inconsistant from race to race. He's the sort of rider where he would blast round the boards and pass the oppositions number 1, and then in his next race go round hugging the white line running a distant last place behind their number 7.

Could be spectacular, but could be a massive let done, especially when the pressure was on.

James is one of the most frustrating riders I have ever watched. Not only was he inconsistant from week to week, he was inconsistant from race to race.

More frustrating than Cory Gathercole?? :o