British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Dudley 2013

The Heathens management want to make announcements in conjunction with what suits its media partners. Blackbird was due to be announced next week, but Mr Lee blabbed to the Speedway Star and it printed his comments. That forced the Heathens to make a statement yesterday confirming that Blackbird had signed.

Also an independent speedway website yesterday announced that Birks had signed for the Heathens. Obviously it's not true as he is ineligible for the NL next season. The club also made this clear in the statement released yesterday.

----------------

OK....shame about Birks though :D

Any idea what Blackbirdactually averaged last year, because his 7.01 is from 2011 isn't it?

You could have gone with a 3 pointer,Ritchings & JWW.

Any idea what Blackbirdactually averaged last year, because his 7.01 is from 2011 isn't it?

He didn't do enough meetings to gain a new average

He averaged 7.76 from the NL meetings he did complete this year.

• Like 1

Will we never learn when it comes to M Lee, we tend to be a bit naive as far as he is concerned, Im afraid its men against boys when it comes to our dealings with him, if he told me it was raining outside, Im afraid i would have to go outside and see for myself, before i would believe a word that he said, still lets hope what goes around comes around in 2013.

Coming from a set up that has The Insider, Terry Pratchett and Shouty B*!!*x on the management side I can understand why you have an inherent mistrust of people - not sure there is a cure bud.

Bit concerned your promotion are going soft though, have seen no Official complaint mentioned on the website - shouldn't we have the first one for the 2013 season soon, only 3/4 months to tapes up.

Have heard M.Lee might be in trouble for releasing details of the Queens speech in which she asks for Peace and goodwill to all men, a wooly hat for Phillip, continued world domination for the Fen Tigers and a permanent new home for Dudley Speedway............................ preferably in Poland, Sweden or Russia. Made some of that up, was actually a beanie she wanted for Phil.

Fair play though for being proactive, allegedly while we were writing Christmas cards you were writing to other riders, anymore responses yet? :lol: Lewis on that average a very good signing for you one problem though could be his catchphrase Happy Days, is there a local word for happy?

Will be an interesting season methinks with a number of well balanced sides.

Kev

• Like 2

norwichkev : if he changes his catchphrase to "bostin" he should win favour with the locals ! After releasing Tom Perry,Darryl Ritchings etc are you sure its not Gary Hatchet ?

If he keeps putting out the bait, we will sure as hell keep biting. :wink: Yep as you say will be an interesting season, theres no way we can be as strong as last season, others will strengthen up, such as IOW and Kings Lynn both have made good starts to there Team building for 2013, Mildy will keep the majority of there 2012 Team, we ourselves are having almost a complete rebuild, and it will take time for the Team to gel. RH, Buxton, and Stoke, have been relatively quiet so far, though i do expect RH to Track the majority of last seasons Team, Coventry who knows, but with the signing of Greenwood, Franklin, and reputedly Grieves going there, thats a good start, just remains to be seen, who there big hitters will be, Perry wouldnt be a bad No1 for anyone. :lol:

Edited by greyhoundp

Will we never learn when it comes to M Lee, we tend to be a bit naive as far as he is concerned, Im afraid its men against boys when it comes to our dealings with him, if he told me it was raining outside, Im afraid i would have to go outside and see for myself, before i would believe a word that he said, still lets hope what goes around comes around in 2013.

well if he told me it was snow on the ground id have to get the sniffer dogs in for a second opinion :mad:
  • Like 1

well if he told me it was snow on the ground id have to get the sniffer dogs in for a second opinion :mad:

If your eyesights that bad no wonder you thought Roynon was the innocent party in Ht 15 :shock:

If your eyesights that bad no wonder you thought Roynon was the innocent party in Ht 15 :shock:

Methinks Norwich Kev doth protest too much!!!
  • Like 1

nothing wrong with my eye sight or my ears i no what i heard on radio to the mildy management are more bent than the contents of the incredible hulks cutlery draw