British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Dudley 2013

Dudley South looks a better bet for honours at this stage,dependant on our final 2 riders being named.Our team has probably more potential,but the South has more experience at this level ! Tin hats for the management I think !!!

Dudley South looks a better bet for honours at this stage,dependant on our final 2 riders being named.Our team has probably more potential,but the South has more experience at this level ! Tin hats for the management I think !!!

I don't think the teams are too dissimilar. Both have a decent top 2, a young second string that could massively increase his average or drop it, and a useful reserve alongside a newcomer (I know Freemantle has had a season, but he missed the whole of last year through injury and isat a new track).

A warm welcome to Paul Starke, despite numerous denials over the past few weeks, Paul has the potential to progress to heat leader status, and get his career back on track, best of luck mate.

Cant for the life of me see who our final rider might be, if Max is at reserve as Nigel P has said, then our final rider must be between 4.54 and 5.34, not many around on that average left unsigned, and Im not aware of any assesed 5 pointers being available, so its Rabbits out of the Hat time now, Hmmmm Marc Owen average 5.33 now it wouldnt be or would it ?. good signing though if fit.

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 1

Marc Owen ?

I mentioned Marc Owen bcuz IOW have named there full squad, I cant see many who fit between 4.54 & 5.34 only Mildenhall riders, who i think wouldnt sign anyway, Marc Owen is young has an average of 5.33 well thats the last average i can see, is he fit?, if he is, he is a steal on that average, as i said earlier i cant see many other Rabbits.

I mentioned Marc Owen bcuz IOW have named there full squad, I cant see many who fit between 4.54 & 5.34 only Mildenhall riders, who i think wouldnt sign anyway, Marc Owen is young has an average of 5.33 well thats the last average i can see, is he fit?, if he is, he is a steal on that average, as i said earlier i cant see many other Rabbits.

Sorry I didn't see you suggest Owen lol.I was suggesting him as an option :)

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't see you suggest Owen lol.I was suggesting him as an option :)

Lets hope the management see it that way also. :wink: