British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

That was study race thought. Gotta love Nicki and Tomek!

Two (semi) ancient warriors dueling. Super stuff. Glad they both stayed on. :t:

Bit of vintage Gollob/Pedersen action there, great stuff. Still none the wiser who's gonna win this - all I know is the winner won't be off gate 2!!

Poor speedway is better than most tele but speedway us always better when it's your rider or your team or it's a meeting that matters. Frankly watching 4 non-descript riders in a testimonial will never be as good as watching Chris Harris helping Coventry to a okay-off meeting as I care about Coventry, Bomber Abd the EL.

Most of the riders in this meeting I have no affinity to, I neither like nor dislike them do just don't care really.

Regards watching and enjoying a meeting with me it's the sport first and foremost followed by local club or national team loyalty and then favourite riders.

With Karpov winning that last race who'd bet on speedway, then again he was coming out of one of the two hugely favoured gates.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Love the pits with the plastic barriers between each pit and the hanging banners! Edit: wire!

I certainly felt a little indifferent about the SEC to start with but have got into it over the 3 rounds!

The Suffolker is doing a good job!

Definitely only really care about what riders who race over here do!

Edited by Trees

Racers and Royals is very quiet today. :sad: 'Wake up at back Jones Minor" :lol:

What good English Seb Ulamek speaks-hadn`t realised that before.

You see how SLOW..... this forum is in loading :lol: You are forgiven and can go to the top of the class. :t:

Posted 3 minutes ago-Psyching myself up for the Royals tomorrow(and Poland) :approve:

I see the Polish final is 3pm BST so i should be able to fit in my first Polish speedway of the season. Hopefully they can finish it within three hours just in time of the NFL and Nascar starting.

More very good racing and whilst i was never going to turn off the tv i hope others didn't either.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I see the Polish final is 3pm BST so i should be able to fit in my first Polish speedway of the season. Hopefully they can finish it within three hours just in time of the NFL and Nascar starting.

3rd/4th place is 3pm final is 5.45pm

Posted 3 minutes ago-Psyching myself up for the Royals tomorrow(and Poland) :approve:

At least you have a football team to support. I've got Coventry Bankrupt :lol:

Geez, Gollob looked rocket-powered in that one. :lol:

A re-read does alert me to i don't get to see the Polish speedway. Although i might try and multi-task even more than planned but could do with an extra couple of pair of eyes and ears and a second brain to process what would be happening in what lol.

Gee that was a long break?

Edited by manchesterpaul