British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ashdad

Prague Tickets

is anyone having problems ordering tickets for prague go or even understanding the website i have tried several times but cant get anywhere , think it wants me to register to the site but wont let me put all my details in ie post code , can anyone advise

thanks

Have you tried using Google Chrome? It is great for auto-translating foreign websites..

tried registering on ticket portal wont let you put all your post code in so wont accept registration

Just tried to register myself and having same problem as you- about time BSI sorted these problems out for travelling supporters.

tried registering on ticket portal wont let you put all your post code in so wont accept registration

I had a similar problem with a czech site when trying to buy Golden helmet tickets. The problem was that the website didn't recognise UK post codes. Try e-mailing them and they will give you a general post code to enter and then you can get on the site to print your E-Tickets. Hope this helps.

I had a similar problem in 2010 for 2011 tickets. I e-mailed them and received a reply from jan.vanous@ticketportal.cz. He said to put some numbers in the box (Prague 1 is 110 00) and then put your full name and address on the payment page.

Ticketstream and Ticketportal both usually sell tickets but seem to have different rows in each section.

Edited by mojo

We are thinking of travelling to Prague for the 1st time for the GP, is travel there easy? Do we need to book taxi's etc? Can anyone also advise what the type of cost is for meals, beer etc. Many thanks in advance

We are thinking of travelling to Prague for the 1st time for the GP, is travel there easy? Do we need to book taxi's etc? Can anyone also advise what the type of cost is for meals, beer etc. Many thanks in advance

YES, Travel in Prague is very easy, as public transport is very good and cheap

AVOID Taxi's like the plague (unless its "AAA") as they tend to mafia controlled, and will cost an arm and a leg.

Food and drink is cheap, if you stay away from the tourist areas

is anyone having problems ordering tickets for prague go or even understanding the website i have tried several times but cant get anywhere , think it wants me to register to the site but wont let me put all my details in ie post code , can anyone advise

thanks

I got ours using eticket.pl went well only thing is I had to do a bank transfer on line