British Speedway Forum
Paul

Kent 2013

Has Lee Geary ridden for Stoke before? Heard his name before somewhere.

Yes he rode at the back end of last year :-)

Has Lee Geary ridden for Stoke before? Heard his name before somewhere.

Yes he rode at the back end of last year :-)

• Like 1

Remains to be seen if this new signing is any improvement... Sam was a popular guy in the team and obviously would have benefitted riding at reserve,, and i believe only needed some financial help to get going..Hope another chance comes for him soon..

Remains to be seen if this new signing is any improvement... Sam was a popular guy in the team and obviously would have benefitted riding at reserve,, and i believe only needed some financial help to get going..Hope another chance comes for him soon..

Cannot argue with that ,I sponsored Sam, hope he gets another chance elsewhere,and also very nice family. :t:

Hmmm, I believe Brendan Johnson has been released by Coventry Storm, his current average is 6.20 NL and 7.20 cma, now i dont know when Kent have new averages coming into effect, but it has to be worthwhile considering Brendan for a team spot, he is a genuine second string, who can knock in the odd double point meeting, when he gets it all right.

Sorry for totally off-topic as far as team changes etc go... but can anyone tell me the official track length at Kent? Then I can add you guys to the Track Records topic running in Gen discusssions...

Cheers in advance...

Sorry for totally off-topic as far as team changes etc go... but can anyone tell me the official track length at Kent? Then I can add you guys to the Track Records topic running in Gen discusssions...

Cheers in advance...

Official programme says 268 metres.

Official programme says 268 metres.

Many thanks,

I'll add Kent to the list today:)

Shows just how good Steve Boxall is when you consider that the Arena Essex track is 3 meters shorter than Kents track at Central Park, and Steve's track record of 57.9 seconds is only 1.1 seconds slower than the track record set at Arena Essex by GP rider Andreas Jonsson!

Absolute Boxxocks. Speed round the track depends on track conditions,atmosphere,temperature,engine set up,type of shale, amount of moisture in track, etc. Get real sunshine.

Edited by morganbike

Absolute Boxxocks. Speed round the track depends on track conditions,atmosphere,temperature,engine set up,type of shale, amount of moisture in track, etc. Get real sunshine.

Not saying Boxall is in the same league, far from it, just saying he's doing we'll and is showing great speed.

Lakeside have been in the Elite League since 2004 and im sure at some stage during those 9 long years there would have been comparable conditions, atmosphere, climate, temperature, engine set up etc etc etc etc

• Like 1

Very pleased to confirm David Mason is our new official Team Coach and will be we working with the lads on their racing, mechanical setups etc.

• Like 1

Very pleased to confirm David Mason is our new official Team Coach and will be we working with the lads on their racing, mechanical setups etc.

Pleased you have all made up. :t:

Edited by TMW

Good news for all concerned