British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wandersome

Who's Still Available?

You know full well the point I am trying to make. Again, it is about 1 rider who I believe fully deserves a PL place. If you wish to disect my post to such an extent that you eventually come up with something that I never meant in the first place, then good luck. I'm sure such actions will keep you happy over the long winter days.

The general jist is that you think Joe Jacobs deserves a team place, which is fair enough, but you also said at the expense of 'over seas' riders - when questioned as to who exactly, so far you have been able to name Facundo Albin and that's about it.

Just checked the BSPA website and there are only 14 places left to fill. and there still appears to be a lot of unsigned riders out there,

A potential team with the riders still available could be

1 Claus Vissing

2 Dakota North

3 Cory Gathercole

4 Claes Nedermark

5 Taylor Poole

6 Kenny Ingalls

7 Charles Wright = 42.24

Quite ridiculous really!

1 Claus Vissing

2 Dakota North

3 Cory Gathercole

4 Claes Nedermark

5 Taylor Poole

6 Kenny Ingalls

7 Charles Wright = 42.24

Quite ridiculous really!

Certainly ridiculous when you are including Kenny Ingalls, who will not be fit enough to race until 2014.

Edited by luluthetiger

1 Claus Vissing

2 Dakota North

3 Cory Gathercole

4 Claes Nedermark

5 Taylor Poole

6 Kenny Ingalls

7 Charles Wright = 42.24

Quite ridiculous really!

theres only one English rider though

we don't owe any of the others a living

we might not owe any of them a living but they all have every right to ride over here and although i am all for the brits i wouldn't deny any of them the right to earn money as they have all entertained us in the past.how boring would speedway be if only brits were aloud to ride in the uk, speedway might be dying at the moment but thats one sure way to kill it off.

At the end of the day, there are 41 riders still available who rode at SOME point last season, 10 of which are English; James Wright, Luke Bowen, Ritchie Hawkins Chris Schramm, Chris Mills, Jerran Hart, Charles Wright, Jason King, James Cockle and Robert Branford; riders who hardly set the league alight last season....

• Like 2

1 Claus Vissing

2 Dakota North

3 Cory Gathercole

4 Claes Nedermark

5 Taylor Poole

6 Kenny Ingalls

7 Charles Wright = 42.24

Quite ridiculous really!

cant count kenny ingalls he wont be fit to race for some time yet

Your ridiculous!

At the end of the day, there are 41 riders still available who rode at SOME point last season, 10 of which are English; James Wright, Luke Bowen, Ritchie Hawkins Chris Schramm, Chris Mills, Jerran Hart, Charles Wright, Jason King, James Cockle and Robert Branford; riders who hardly set the league alight last season....

Of those 10 (at least) 1 is injured 1 has effectively retired and 1 was potentially offered a place and turned it down.

Of those 10 (at least) 1 is injured 1 has effectively retired and 1 was potentially offered a place and turned it down.

And one is Australian !

Edited by Heedthebaw
  • Like 1

Pretty sure Jason King will be Newcastle's seventh rider if he proves his fitness before the start of the season.

Your ridiculous!

Yeah, I think you mean you're ridiculous

why don't you just say you don't agree and stop trying to troll ungrammatically

The general jist is that you think Joe Jacobs deserves a team place, which is fair enough, but you also said at the expense of 'over seas' riders - when questioned as to who exactly, so far you have been able to name Facundo Albin and that's about it.

Not sure why you are still bullying this person over semantics. Most people would use the word "riders" as a generalism, not as a specific plural.

Anyway, anyway, anyway: Harley Horwood, Damien Koppe, Ryan Douglas, Mickey Dyer, Simon Nielsen - and others (they were off the top of my head).

I have long been an advocate that if non-Brits are employed, then their Green Sheet must never drop below their starting assessed average. If they aren't good enough to maintain it, then it shouldn't be possible to re-employ them at a lower value.