British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

No More Semi-final Gate Picks

IF you devised the world's best lift no doubt you would charge anyone who wanted to copy it...

indeed sir, however that would be useful to many not just the few who ride speedway. patents in lifts is very hard and always ways round them.

He doesn't?

Ohh... Kone is Finnish.

How do you know what i do ?

KONE, lol, goes with ice cream dosent it.

indeed sir, however that would be useful to many not just the few who ride speedway. patents in lifts is very hard and always ways round them.

How do you know what i do ?

KONE, lol, goes with ice cream dosent it.

Once applied for a job in your company. Long time ago, had something to do with lifts.

Once applied for a job in your company. Long time ago, had something to do with lifts.

We cant be that bad then lol.

The best lifts were made by Wadsworth's in Bolton. Since gobbled up by Otis. Started on the shop floor there 1st Aug 1966 at £3_14 shillings a week. :lol:

The best lifts were made by Wadsworth's in Bolton. Since gobbled up by Otis. Started on the shop floor there 1st Aug 1966 at £3_14 shillings a week. :lol:

My first Pay Packet was £3-12-11d. At the legendary VAUX Breweries. :angry: :angry:

When I left I trebled my money at a Crane Building Factory in Sunderland. :t:

Indeed they were good lifts but as all british manufacturing went to the dogs. I worked for the last british company H + C, took over by the germans and is no more :cry: we dont make anything in the UK anymore and not just lifts.

Indeed they were good lifts but as all british manufacturing went to the dogs. I worked for the last british company H + C, took over by the germans and is no more :cry:we dont make anything in the UK anymore and not just lifts.

Too right!!! :sad: :sad: