British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
em1500uk

Confirmed Signings In Polish I Liga, Czech Extraliga And German Bundesliga?

Anyone know any links where I can see a list of confirmed signings across all of those leagues mentioned in the topic title please? :)

Best bet is sportowefakty most probably.They just copy things from other sites etc,but at least it is all in one place.I see Mads announced he was sorted everywhere,so i guess that is him at Brokstedt.You can also put Matten Kröger and Stephan Katt down for 2013 and 2014.....lol

And i know from Kacper Worynas father that he was the first rider to sign for Rybnik.

Best bet is sportowefakty most probably.They just copy things from other sites etc,but at least it is all in one place.I see Mads announced he was sorted everywhere,so i guess that is him at Brokstedt.You can also put Matten Kröger and Stephan Katt down for 2013 and 2014.....lol

Thanks! Going to have a nosey B) Finding the teams for the Polish leagues is easy enough, but finding confirmed signings for the others looks a bit more difficult :lol:

Sure Mads said he was sorted for CZ,so look on his website.

Brokstedt are celebrating their 30th anniversary next season and when they celebrated 25 years they gave Matten a medal.He did tell me it was a bit of a cheat as he had only been there 24 years.So i guess he will get a medal for 30 years service.Even if he has only been there 29 years running that is still a great record

Sure Mads said he was sorted for CZ,so look on his website.

That was the first place I thought to look, but it still has his 2012 teams listed! No mention of any for 2013, well, bar his signing for the King's Lynn Stars, but that was the last bit of news posted on there :(

Czecho : www.speedwayfakta.cz / www.speedwaya-z.cz

Had tried SpeedwayFakta, but nothing about Mads seems to have been posted on there, so I'm now trying SpeedwayA-Z to see if anything's been said on there. Thanks!

Bundesliga site updated with all the latest.Still not full squads,as i expect Stephan Katt will be in the Brokstedt team at some point for example.Big news here is of course the new Berlin Falubaz Wolfslake team that is a partner team of Zielona Gora and will be using some of their riders.So expect some other names in there during the season as well.Causing a bit of a stir with the class of rider they can be expected to call on.The old Wolfslake management have moved over to Wittstock and started a team there

http://www.speedevent.de/bundesliga/