British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
markw40

Bydgoszcz Gp Tickets

Hi

Does anyone know when tickets are on sale and if it is likey to sell out quickly ?

Cheers

Tickets go on sale on 4th Jan at 00.01

Prices apart from main stand are priced from 195 zl to 95 zl

stadium holds 14,000

tickets available from www.kupbilet.pl/

more details here http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&u=http://www.polonia.bydgoszcz.pl/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbydgoszcz%2Bspeedway%26hl%3Den%26tbo%3Dd%26biw%3D1322%26bih%3D775&sa=X&ei=scLlULy4IYu10QWd54HwDw&ved=0CDUQ7gEwAA

Edited by racers and royals

Had a go at buying my tickets, anyone know what you do to pay?

Got ours last night you are given the choice of either credit card or bank transfer the only thing I couldnt see you can't collect them at the stadium I'm having them sent to me via courier but the main thing is I've got them Edited by 5 FURROW

Has anyone ordered Bydgoszcz tickets and had them arrived safely by courier/registered letter from Poland? If so, how long did it take? There seems a confusing variery of delivery options for delivery, presume one of them is recommended for sending abroad, but not clear which is best.

Seems strange that they can't facilitate a pick up at the stadum option......

Has anyone ordered Bydgoszcz tickets and had them arrived safely by courier/registered letter from Poland? If so, how long did it take? There seems a confusing variery of delivery options for delivery, presume one of them is recommended for sending abroad, but not clear which is best.

Seems strange that they can't facilitate a pick up at the stadum option......

Not got ours yet, ordered via same route 'secure letter'. I'm sure if it comes to it we can pick them up outside the stadium. I would have prefered this method also, as we've done it every other time without any hassle. Who knows if they will turn up? lol

Im lucky,I work with a couple of Poles who are speedway mad,I mentioned that I fancied going to a GP,they sorted my out with flights,hotel and GP tickets.Also I going to a Polish league meeting on the day after the GP.

Havent got my tickets to the house yet.

Im lucky,I work with a couple of Poles who are speedway mad,I mentioned that I fancied going to a GP,they sorted my out with flights,hotel and GP tickets.Also I going to a Polish league meeting on the day after the GP.

Havent got my tickets to the house yet.

The Bandits willhave some more representation at Bydgoszcz