British Speedway Forum

Nobodys having a go phil, but people are just airing their concerns. I still think its a good idea to put the race grid in as people who buy the star would posibly fill it it, especially when it comes round to Cardiff, lets face it, would they in this day and age buy an official programme or a Star? I know which i would choose.. So you really need to capitalise on it..

Perhaps come the British GP you could do a bigger more in depth spread, because in the last few years i must admit for a home GP it has been quite disapointing. Lets face it the British GP should be the years flagbearer for the Star even in front of the World Cup, but behind Poole winning the League, of course!! :D Seriously tho, perhaps a re think as to how you could make the Star more sale-able to the speedway public, and capture there imagination. Just a thought.

Perhaps make all the sellers of the Star at speedway stadiums female and make them far more attractive !!!!!

Edited by tony159

Could you please send me the link too I'm stuck in Hosp bed but got my laptop :) thanks

Could you please send me the link too I'm stuck in Hosp bed but got my laptop :) thanks

Aaaw :( Hope you get to see it....Well, unless of course you are in with high blood pressure or have big stitches..Go easy now :D;)

Hi night owls,

Just coming up to 11pm here on the US east coast. For those who admire Polish coverage (and the scrumptious DARIA) you can get it here. :t:

http://www.pl-sport.tv/

Lets go guys.

Alan.

Talking to myself it looks like, :neutral: but after the first 4 heats, Andreas looked really fast, as did Darcy. Early days yet.

After 8, Darcy, Greg and Andreas look the pick of the bunch. To be fair to Nicki, heat 5 was a toughie for him with Greg, Gollob and Jonsson, but he does need to "extractum digitum". Tai hasn't disgraced himself so far. Good for him.

Edited by brandonbee48
  • Like 1

So Nicki did get his finger out in his third ride. Gate 4 is proving a "tad difficult" :lol:

Hello All who got the best quality link to see this live ?

http://cricfree.tv/update/euro.php

Pawel,

See my post 155 above for the Polish link. Hope you are well. Alan.

After 12 heats, my stats man says r 29 pts b 19 w 17 y 7

So yellow to win the final lol

• Like 1

Hi Alan thanks that is the one I am using looks good sound a bit choppy sometimes but not bad overall

Tough call for the ref there. Shame NKI had to go.

Morning all from NYC. Not a bad meeting so far. Everyone dropping points. Come on Tai!

Dull as dishwater this now. Even i could win off gate 1 & if ur off 4 u may as well not bother coming out onto the track.

Promised a lot & delivered virtually nothing.

Our new No1 completely out of his depth as well. Hope the EL is more his level.

Edited by Bradford Ace