British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Tomas Topinka Farewell, Norfolk Arena, March 8th

Looking forward to it already! Promises to be a night of celebration. Will there be a 'mechanics race' included in the second half Rusky?

Very good question Bryn........ There will be an auction in the bar afterwards though

Looking forward to it already! Promises to be a night of celebration. Will there be a 'mechanics race' included in the second half Rusky?

Announcers race I've heard :)

Glad it's a team meeting, I reckon there oughta be extra points for entertaining racing every race and/or team riding :)

I'm really rather looking forward to this. Hopefully the weather will be nice early March sunshine like last year, to provide the perfect setting for a great meeting. :)

• Like 2

I think its safe to say that TT is hoping that all of the 2013 stars are in action that night

Great looking lineup so far, one that should appeal to all Stars supporters and hopefully a few from elsewhere as well.

Might have to head to the auction afterwards. Still got Travis McGowan's racejacket from TT's testimonial meeting hanging on my office wall so need to complete the set :cheers:

AJ is the next name confirmed :D

Cant imagine the stars facing a stronger team this season, should be a cracker.

It is a shame that some of the 'stars' could not commit it seems to Ben Meeting instead and that is nothing against Topinka who fully deserves this but maybe after Ben opener?

It is a shame that some of the 'stars' could not commit it seems to Ben Meeting instead and that is nothing against Topinka who fully deserves this but maybe after Ben opener?

We have to work with the date that we are given, which was March 8th. I'm guessing that date was arranged early season to give the KL riders an opportunity to have a good workout before the serious business of the league starts, as well as to make the most of all available dates given the carnage taht the weather bought to the season last year

Given by who?

I'm assuming it was by King's Lynn, BUT Given its in the official fixture list ?

Does anybody know the start time for the meeting? On the Stars web site it says all meetings start at 7-45pm unless otherwise stated, yet on the Speedway 365 web site it says 7pm. On the BSPA web site it says nothing about the start time...so I'm confused!!!

Hope one the gentlemen of speedway, and top quality act year after year gets the great send-off he deserves.

:approve:

• Like 1