British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Tomas Topinka Farewell, Norfolk Arena, March 8th

I hope Tom has a big turnout tonight he really does deserve a big night in return for all the good nights he has given us, I'm glad to see lord Bennett back for this one , it is very sad that this is the last time we will see both of these characters.

Anyway good luck Tom and all the very best for your future.

• Like 1

Hope it is a great event and Tomas gets the send-off he deserves.

Can anyone keep us up to dates with the forecast? Looking to travel to it possibaly? Cheers in advance.

Fingers crossed (not that I can cross my arthritic mangled ones!) on the weather as four of us are coming up from Kent for Tom's big event.

Edited by Bryn

We're shortly about to set off from Kent to be at TT's big night so be warned weather gods, there'll be BIG trouble if you attempt to spoil the party! ;)

Edited by Bryn

Just to confirm Tomas will be live on ITV Anglia at 6 with more stuff on our website

Cheers

David ITV Anglia

Edited by DEEG

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY BLOODY AWESOME MEETING

(& yes I had to shout. It was really that good)

Yep an excellent meeting tonight, everyone getting stuck in on a very slick track but providing some superb racing. A very fitting send off for Tom.

Thanks are due to everybody who contributed to tonight. Far too many peopke to thank on here right now, but you will all know who you are.....

Lets all hope that both the benfund meetung, and Freddies testiminial are equally as successful..

Ditto from me too!

I just wish Buster would get the tannoy working better on the first bend, couldn't hear the interviews or Edwin :( But that didn't detract too much from a good night of racing particularly from "our" boys, good to see the two local Stars in the making Robert and Lewis ................ as one Kings Lynn legend retires we are witnessing two more in the making eh!!

I wish Tomas and Romana all the very best in their life to come, hopefully they'll visit from time to time, they won't be forgotten in these parts :)

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY BLOODY AWESOME MEETING

(& yes I had to shout. It was really that good)

SECONDED!!! If the rest of the season has racing like that we're in for a treat!

Exciting racing to salute an exciting rider.

So glad the rain kept away so everything went smoothly.

All the very best for the future TT and thankyou for many enjoyable years!!