British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Brandonapolis 15th March 2013

with the meeting in 8 weeks time. We should hopefully soon hear riders announced. I will list them on here:

1. Chris Harris (Birmingham)

2. Krzysztof Kasprzak (Coventry)

3. Hans Andersen (Swindon)

4. Kenneth Bjerre (Peterborough)

5. Scott Nicholls (Coventry)

6. Bjarne Pedersen (Eastbourne)

7. Linus Sundstrom (Peterborough)

8. Grzegorz Zengota (Coventry)

9. Lewis Bridger (Lakeside)

10. Ryan Fisher (Peterborough)

11. Michal Szczepaniak (Coventry)

12. Aaron Summers (Coventry)

13. Tai Woffinden (Wolverhampton)

14. Mateusz Szczepaniak (Coventry)

15. Magnus Zetterstrom (Belle Vue)

16. Adam Skornicki (Wolverhampton)

Edited by mdmc82

Confirmed starters so far:

Kasprazak

Nicholls

Zengota

Harris

Andersen

Sundstrom

B. Pedersen

K. Bjerre

Not a bad line up so far

Would maybe like to see a big GP name to draw in crowds esp. with so many other meetings close to it, somebody like Aj, Nicki Pedersen, Emil or Hampel (I can dream can't I lol)

Other riders I would like to see are Rory, Iversen, Larsen, Tai, Shamak

Edited by mdmc82

Not a bad line up so far

Would maybe like to see a big GP name to draw in crowds esp. with so many other meetings close to it, somebody like Aj, Nicki Pedersen, Emil or Hampel (I can dream can't I lol)

Other riders I would like to see are Rory, Iversen, Larsen, Tai, Shamak

3-4 gp stars would be nice, hopefully they are trying to get Emil and Gollob over. Others id like to see, Tai, Hancock, AJ, Nicki P and maybe a couple other Brits like King, Bridger and like to see Roynon and Worrall face the big guns.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Oh dear...!!! Two riders to be announced, not looking too crash hot this one is it. Really needs to pull a couple of rabbits out of the hat to sell this one at twenty quid each and a fiver for the programme (If you can get one...!!! :rofl: ). 14 riders announced, 7 of them are this seasons team an the 8th is Harris...!!! Hope everyone is desperate for some action after 5 months with no speedway.

Am I missing something here or are your maths skills not up to much If there are 7 bees riders and Chris Harris confimed that makes 8 in total if as you say there are only 2 more to be annouced where are the other six names as an individual meeting consists of 16 riders :blink:

Am I missing something here or are your maths skills not up to much If there are 7 bees riders and Chris Harris confimed that makes 8 in total if as you say there are only 2 more to be annouced where are the other six names as an individual meeting consists of 16 riders :blink:

I think you are missing something, put it down to the early hours post . :D

Had's post seemed quite clear, and pretty much spot on. It does look a very average line up at present for an inflated entrance fee.

• Like 1

Nothing up with my maths my friend check your own, I suggest you get your facts straight before posting! Then you wont look such a wally next time you do. Dont you read the Coventry website? The other six are Sundstrom, K Bjerre, H Andersen, Bridger, B Pedersen, Woffinden plus the eight Coventry riders....!!!! It all sounds pretty average to me.

Edited by Had

Seeing as you only posted 8 names in your original post I don,t take very kindly to you calling me a Wally :mad: as what I read in your post mentioned nothing about the Bees website so, of the figures in front me at the time ,I was quite entitled to ask the question and my facts were right .Name calling ain,t big and it definately aint clever an apology would be nice but I won,t hold my breath.

Edited by FTM

Seeing as you only posted 8 names in your original post I don,t take very kindly to you calling me a Wally :mad: as what I read in your post mentioned nothing about the Bees website so, of the figures in front me at the time ,I was quite entitled to ask the question and my facts were right .Name calling ain,t big and it definately aint clever an apology would be nice but I won,t hold my breath.

I wouldn't if I were you because you won't get one as I have nothing to apologise for . You came on here criticising what I had said without trying to check the facts first and made a fool of yourself. You tried to be clever and make me look stupid but only ended up doing the very same thing to yourself. I stated perfectly clearly14 riders had been named and you should have checked it out. In my opinion you poked your head out of line and you got your answer so grow up and get over it.

• Like 1

As I said I wont hold my breath and I don,t need to grow up and just for the record I,m no fool I wasn,t trying to be clever or make you look stupid.but heigh ho thats two digs you have had at me now I wont bother you again I,ve got better things to do .

How is £20 for 22 heats inflated? Its £17 for 15 heats in the EL.

How is £20 for 22 heats inflated? Its £17 for 15 heats in the EL.

It's £17 for 15 heats plus the second half racing as far as i can remember.

It's £17 for 15 heats plus the second half racing as far as i can remember.

There isnt always 2nd half racing though and how many people actually stay behind for it? Also the quality of racing and riding abilities are no way near the same.

We are getting EL riders in the Brandonapolis and i cant see how 20 quid for 22 heats is expensive at all it is simply the going rate for meetings like this. I just hope is done and dusted at a resonable time!

Edited by woz01